Chapter three

Yesterday's evening ended pretty soon after my encounter with mr. Oh or more like MY BOSS. Lisa came to find me and we went home  since we couldn't stay to long because of work.

I woke up startled by my alarm booming with Red velvet's 'Russian rulette'

"Agh" I groaned getting up from my warm bed.

It was time for my first day and I was dreading it very much.

I picked out a simple navy blue dress and a pair white heels and made my way to make some breakfast for me and my roommate.

Making pancakes I heard Lisa make her way to the kitchen still half asleep so I poured her some coffee which she quickly drank and this time looked more alive.

We ate our breakfast quickly as we ware both ravenes and made our way to Lisa's car.

"So good luck on you're first day" Lisa said parking the car in the underground parking and getting out of the car.

"Thanks" I said smiling while she ruffled my hair and we both made our way to the building.

After a few minutes of waking Lisa stopped.

"My desk is here and you have to go all the way to the eleventh floor. So break a leg." She said and hugged me.

At least I hope I won't bump into anyone anymore.

I made my way to the elevator and clicked the eleventh floor button. Soon I arrived and wasted no time to get to the office.

„Your'e late" I heard my boss say from his desk as I entered. He didn't even look at me he just knew I was here.

"Hello sir" I said trying to remind him I'm standing now in front of him and bowing.

He looked at me for a split second.

"Go make me a coffee" He said and his gaze returned to his computer, typing away.

Making coffee it is.

I went out of the room to search for the kitchen but quickly realized I have no idea where I'm going so it's best to ask someone how the way.

I knocked on a glass door of someone's office and opened it when I was permitted entrance.

"Hi I'm sorry but do you know where I can find the kitchen here?" I asked a girl around my age but maybe a bit older. She had long dark purple hair which was curled at the ends. Not to mention she looked powerful. Her gaze went up from her computer and looked at me pushing up her glasses on her nose.

"Downstairs first door to the right." She said simply.

I bowed to thank her and started to make my way to leave but she stopped me..

"Wait. Who are you? I haven't seen you around" She said looking amused.

"I'm new here. I'm mr.Oh's new personal assistant." I said.

"Oh poor you. He's hard on his every PA." She said looking at me with pity.

"He had a PA before?" I asked since I though he was new to the job since he was quite young.

"Many. But all of them disappear in weird circumstances." She said lowering her voice a litte probably for the better since she could get into trouble.