Chapter five

"I never said anything about that" I said but deep down knew he was right. But how could he know that If I never mentioned anything about my food and drink preference. He never asked or cared.

"Hopefully that means you'll reconsider you're answer miss Y/N." He said eyeing my up and down and eventually locking eyes with me.

"Yes sir." I said without a thought and excused myself. I left work and went home soon after but the event kept playing in my mind on repeat like a song put on loop in Spotify.

What am I supposed to do?

Not go on a date with a cute guy because my boss doesn't want me to?

But Isn't that my private time?

Which means that shouldn't be his business.

By now I got so much confidence in myself knowing I'm right and my boss doesn't have any say in my decisions.

I decided that tomorrow morning I'm gonna tell him that straight to his face. Maybe being straightforward didn't get me far in life but I'm hoping that it's just a matter of time.

***

This morning I felt like I actually wanted to go to work. But not for the simple reason of working. I wanted to see that look on my bosses face after I tell him strength up facts on how he's not supposed to treat his employees.

I walked in the halls of the office in confidence and as soon as I saw the door of my bosses office I opened them, not even caring about knocking and bursted in.

But when I entered I saw a view I'd never suspect of seeing in a development corporation.

Blood all over the dark wooden floor.

Mr. Oh holding a gun right in front of some guys face. Seconds later not even flinching pulled the trigger and a bullet went right into the man's head.

I wanted to scream but my throat was tied in a knot.

Not a sound.

"Clean this shit up. I don't plan on getting myself in hot water." He said coldly like it was his daily duty.

The guys who stood next to him nodded and started to move the body into the other room conjoined with mr. Oh's office.

Right then he turned around and looked straight at me.

Without any hesitation and not a second later he pushed me against a wall pinning me against it.

I was still too shocked to make a single sound so I just stared at him with my eyes wide open.
He on the other hand was so furious, even more then when I spilled coffee all over him.

Seconds later I opened my mouth to scream for help seeing my boss was probably gonna kill me now too.

"Oh you really think that's gonna work?" He chucked his demeanor changing in seconds.

Bipolar

"You really think I'm dumb enough not to sound proof my office? I knew your naive but this is something else. And don't worry it's not only soundproof for me too kill." He said and smirked at the last part.

I was schocked, not being able to recognize him anymore.

His never been like this

But then again I just saw him take someone's life nothings worse then that.

"I-I'm sorry I swear I'm not gonna tell- " I stared saying while stuttering but he cut me off.

"Your not gonna tell I'm sure of that." He said pointing his gun on my forehead.