Chapter two

"I got in!" I shouted so loud the whole street probably heard me but screw it.

"What the actual hell Y/N?! You can't just shout bloody murderer like that!" Lisa said as she came in running to my room.

"My beloved roommate... I just got the job!" I squealed and she came running to hug me.

"Oh my god! Shut up! You did it! I told you so!" She also squealed as we ware both excited to working together.

"You know what that means? We have to celebrate!" She said and I exactly knew what she meant.

We both jumped from my bed and run to prepare and dress up as we both knew we're going clubbing. But not just any club we ware going to SolarMoon. The most high end club in our city. VIP access and expensive drinks is a great way to summarize it.

I quickly opened my closet serching for the perfect look for this occasion. Black or red is always my toughest decision.

"The black one" I heard Lisa's voice behind me and I flinched surprised at the sudden sound.

"Oh my god you scared the living shit out of me!" I said reprimanding her while she just rolled her eye's.

"Yeah whatever. If you were the black one you'll definitely catch some guy's attention." She said and winked.

"Lisa you know it's too soon, right?" I said as my excitement died down at the sudden remembering of my painful past.

"Y/N. I'm worrying about you. You can't stay alone forever." She said caressing my hand lightly.

The sad thing is that I know it all. One day out paths will part and I can't do anything about it. She's gonna find a guy who will love her like she deserves and I will stay here. Alone. We both moved to China from Korea after my dark past experiences. She's sacrificed too much for me that's why it's hard for me to deny her.

Lisa hugged me and patted my back.

"Maybe let's try today. If you won't feel safe we can leave any time you want." She said reassuring me.

It took me a second to think about it. But maybe I trying this one time won't hurt, right?

I nodded my head slightly and went to my bathroom to change.

When I got out I saw Lisa fixing her makeup in my mirror.

"Ehem ehem!" I coughed on purpose trying to catch her attention.

"Are you sick?" She said getting up and checking my temperature.

"Not funny, Lisa" I said scrunching my brows together.

"You look great by the way. So let's go?" She asked and shaking our apartment keys in her hand.

"Yes let's go" I said and we ware off to her car.

***

Arriving in the club I noticed that it was swarmed with very rich and high class people. Thankfully we waren't dressed too unformaly  and we blended in the crowd well.
The expensive drinks we ordered soon made us pretty tipsy but it didn't disturb us from dancing away.

It was suspicious as how everything went smooth when suddenly Lisa stopped and pulled me to the side.

"What are you doing, Lisa? This is my favorite song!" I whined trying to stop her from ruining my fun.

Lisa dragged me towards the sitting area and we sat on one of the free tables.

"See him? That's you're new target" She said as she pointed in the direction of a handsome guy who sat alone two tables away.