Part 1

It's your first day at Karasuno and your so nervous as you walk through the halls looking for your first period. You knew no one here since all of your friends went to Fukerodani. As you walk into your first period you see an empty seat next to a cute boy that you decide to take. 

"Hi my name is L/n Y/n. What's your name?"

"Uhh, are you talking to me?"

"Who else would I be talking to?" you give him a reassuring smile.

"My name is Tobio Kageyama."

"It's nice to meet you Kageyama feel free to call me Y/n."

You guys talk and get to know each other while waiting for class to start. You were very happy thinking you've made your first friend.

A few class periods later

*Ahh lunch time* you think to yourself, you put in your headphones and leave class. You  decided to eat lunch alone since even though you consider Kageyama a new friend you don't think you know him enough to eat lunch with him. You realized you forgot a drink so you go to the vending machine and get a carton of milk. As you're walking away you hear someone say something so you take your headphones out. You turn around and see Kageyama.

"You took the last one!"

"I'm sorry. What are you talking about?" you say because you were genuinely confused.

"You took the last milk carton!" 

"Oh, my bad, I didn't mean to. Do you want mine?"

Kageyama calmed down just now realizing he got so worked up over milk. Defeated, he walks over and takes a sip of milk while your still holding it. You blush and say "Hey, I'm not going to feed it- "

You were cut off when a kid with orange hair runs up to y'all, "Kageyama!!"

Kageyama rolls his eyes as you are very surprised at this big ball of energy and say, "Hello?" 

"Oh hey I'm Shoyo Hinata. What's your name? Are you a friend of Kageyama's?" 

"I'm L/n Y/n, you can call me Y/n. I just met Kageyama today, but I would consider him a friend." you say smiling.

"It's nice to meet you Y/n and I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something, but Kageyama the team is meeting in the gym so we have to go."

Kageyama's eyes widened, "I'm sorry Y/n but i have to go and sorry about getting upset over some milk." 

"It alright, I'll see you later." You say as Hinata grabs Kageyama's hand and they run off, not noticing the blush Kageyama had.

Over a month passes from that day and you and Kageyama get a lot closer. Y'all get milk everyday together during lunch and talk to each other in class. During this time you develop feelings for Kageyama.

 During this time you develop feelings for Kageyama