Part 3

Fast forward to after school

You go to Bokuto's house. "Hey hey hey Y/n!"

"You're going to Noya's party right?"

"Yeah I am? Wait how did you know about it?"

"Oh Hinata invited me and Kageyama." Bokuto looked kinda annoyed, "So he's gonna be there?"

"Hinata? I mean yeah-"

"No I mean Kageyama." You were so confused on why Bokuto always got so weird whenever it came to Kageyama.

"Yeah he is. Is there a problem that I don't know about?"

"No everything is fine." it was awkward for a moment when you remembered what you went there for.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to get ready at my house and then we could drive there together." Bokuto's eyes lit up, "Really? Ok let me get my outfit and I'll meet you at your house."

You got to your house and start getting ready. You get changed and do your hair and you start doing your makeup (or whatever makes you feel comfortable) when you hear Bokuto come in.

"I'm in here!" you yell from your room at your vanity. He walks in as you finish putting on lipstick/ chapstick. "How do I look?" Bokuto doesn't say anything and just stares at you. 

"I look bad don't I?" you turn back around and look at Bokuto through the mirror when he stands behind you and leans forward to put his head on your shoulder. 

"No you look very attractive...you always do." he mumbles the last part so you could barely hear it.

But you did.

Still looking at him in the mirror you put your hand on his cheek, "Thanks Bokuto what would I do without you?" 

He stands up and walks to your bathroom saying, " You wouldn't have a ride to the party tonight." A few minutes later he walks out in gray sweatpants and a tight light blue t-shirt that you can see the outline of his abs in. 

You start blushing, "All, you ready to go Bokuto?"

"Yeah lets go." You get in his car and drive to the party.

You guys walk in together and start walking around

You guys walk in together and start walking around. You see Kageyama sitting on the floor in a circle with some other volleyball boys playing different party games. Bokuto and you decide to join and sit in the circle, "Hey, so what are we playing?" You ask with Kuroo responding, "We're playing Truth or Dare. Y'all in?"

"Yess we're in!!" Bokuto says putting his arm around you.

"Y/n Truth or Dare?" Kenma asks putting you on the spot because you weren't expected to be asked so soon. 

"Truth."

"Alright is it true you like someone here?" He asks with a straight face not looking up from his game. Everyone looks at you and you feel your stomach drop as nervousness sets in. You look around at the guys from Hinata to Kuroo to Bokuto and then to Kageyama. You look down again and fiddle with your fingers as you say, "Uhh yeah I do like someone here."