Finding my Parents

August 18th

Hermione Pov:

After searching for my parents for a month, it took another half a month to return their memories. Once thought to be impossible, I managed to finally complete it, with over two years of research. Once Harry told us that Dumbledore was giving him private lessons in his 6th year to aid in his quest against Voldemort, I knew there would be a time that i would have to leave my parents behind, and so, i began my work. All through my 6th year and during our hunt for the Horcruxes, i studied and read as much as i could about obliviate, then i began my creation of the spell.

My parents found a charming two-story house, just a 10min walk from the beach, and for the last half a month, me, Teddy, my mother, and father, have been happy

My parents found a charming two-story house, just a 10min walk from the beach, and for the last half a month, me, Teddy, my mother, and father, have been happy. No one here knows me as a witch, they know me as Jean and Richards daughter, the bookworm, the mother of a beautiful boy, and the helper at the children's library. I am free of my history, and i was not sure if i was going to go back to Hogwarts. My thoughts wandered from me as i continued to buy our groceries for the week, Teddy being at home with mum, and my father had gone out for an errand. After paying my bill and loading the groceries in the car, i drive the few minutes to the house, i would have just walked, but there was a lot of food to be bought this week.

"Mum, I'm back" i round the corner of the hall with the bags hanging off my arm

"Oh, hello darling. How was the store? You didn't run into any trouble did you?"

"No mum it was fine, but i have to push past you, i can't feel my arms anymore" she moves to the side, chuckling at my bluntness

As i put the groceries in their appropriate spots in the pantry and fridge, Jean walked in with Teddy on her hip, his hair, almost always pale blonde, was now electric blue, but he kept his brown, doe eyes and his freckles.

"Hermione, dear? You got another owl today... actually, you had three. i gave the owls the treat, like you said, your letters are on your desk" her mother was hesitant on saying this, and she knew why. Since finding her parents, Hermione did not respond to any owls sent to her, with just one exception, when the Minister for Magic, Kinglsey Shackle Bolt, sought her out to make sure she was ok due to her sudden departure. Other than that, and sending Harry photos of Teddy, even her friend's letters went un-replied. Taking Teddy in my arms and holding him to my chest, I thanked my mum and went to the room Teddy and I have been sharing the last few weeks.

Sure enough, there on my desk lay a small pile of letters. Sighing, I put Teddy down on his play mat and retreated to my desk to read the letters. There were five letters in total; from Harry, Molly, Nevil, and Hogwarts.

Dear Hermione,

I don't know where you went, and I don't know when you're coming back. Thank you for your last photo of Teddy, is he still obsessing over blonde hair? It's so strange, it's almost familiar, but it's good to see that he still keeps your eyes. Mione, I don't know even know if you will actually reply to me, but we miss you, and we can't wait for you to come home.