Chapter Three

Embry's POV.

Sam had sent us out to patrol around the borders, smelling something unusual and new. We all had split up to spread through more land, as I ventured off into one direction I notice a smell I wasn't familiar with waft past my nose in the breeze. My pace sped up as the smell got closer, it smelled like another wolf, one I wasn't familiar with, but it also smelled sweet, as the stench got closer I noticed a figure standing there

I quickly slow down and try to sneak up on them, though it seems they noticed I was there sooner than I thought they would of, odd. As I near them I realize its a young woman, around my age, she doesn't look to dangerous, maybe shes another wolf?

I slowly walk towards her as my face breaks into the moonlight, as we make eye contact, my vision gets clouded with memory like visions, only, these hadn't happened yet, I saw I was sitting there with a young woman, assumingly the girl in front of me. Then it changes to our wedding day, our honeymoon.

The visions soon fade as I release my tense stance, I look up at the girl and see she has the same face I do, did she see them too? I realize I had just imprinted on a random girl in the woods that I have never seen before, she must be new to town.

I get ready to move up to her, get to know the smell of my imprint as a howl runs through the air, a whine emits from my throat, I just imprinted can't I at least get to know her? I go up and nudge my head on her hip, taking in her smell, as I turn away and run towards the sound, a slight pull at my chest as I move further from her.

Soon realization hits me like a rock, I just imprinted on a random girl I know nothing about, and it seems she did too.

Your POV

I walk into the house through the back door, all of the herbs I gathered with me, trying to hide a dazed smile because of the fact that I just found my soulmate, I don't know who he is, but hopefully we will meet soon. It seems my mom had just finished cleansing the house, I run past everyone to go back to my room and cleanse the my room, the reason I went out to the woods.

I bundle all the herbs I would need and grab a lighter, lighting the bundle and letting the smoke travel the room, getting rid of any negative energies that had made its way into the room.

As I finished, and put everything away, I started unpacking some clothes, putting them in my closet setting an outfit out for tomorrow. Tomorrow...I'm going to have to socialize tomorrow, I'd honestly rather not but, I have to, especially for SN, she seemed so excited.

I finished unpacking most of my clothes, I flopped onto my bed, took my shoes off with my feet, having them fly across the room, then start undoing my pants, throwing them across the room as well. I sit up to undo my bra without taking of my shirt and stand up to turn off the light.

I flop into bed once again and cover myself up with the blankets, drifting to sleep thinking about the boy... well, wolf, I met in the woods.

Into the next morning

I wake up to my phone alarm, blaring in my ear, the retched sound I've come to hate, I slap my phone a couple times hoping to hit the stop button, and groan to myself remembering what day it is, before sitting up and pushing hair out of my eyes.

I get up and go to the bathroom, fixing my crooked shirt and crooked underwear that was riding up my ass from the tossing and turning throughout the night, I do my business, brush my teeth, and try to settle my hair, it worked slightly.

I didn't care to change as I walked down stairs, smelling food, and coffee in the air, I go to sit at the table "Y/n, didn't mind getting dressed did we?" My mom asks with a snicker following. "It can wait, I wanted food" I said in reply.

"Ready for your first day of school at the new place?" My little sister asks me "totally.." I said while making my plate. "Come on it won't be that bad, maybe you can actually make friends this time!" My sister said with sass.

"Thanks, means a lot" I said and stuck my tongue out at her, she did the same in return. "Girls come on its breakfast, No tongues at breakfast" my mom said with a bite in her mouth, I sat down next to her at our semi unpacked table and paper bowl full of cereal, and a paper plate with bacon and continued to eat as much as I can.

As soon as I finish I through my plate and bowl away, and head back upstairs to get dressed before we head to school. I go to my closet and pull on black jeans and a sweater for Forks cloudy day, tucking the sweater in slightly and pulling on A belt I head to the bathroom and fix my hair to make it more presentable.

I grab my bag that I had prepped before we got here and headed downstairs to grab my keys, meeting S/N down there. "Jeep or motorcycle?" I asked, "Jeep, we rode the motorcycle yesterday" she answers.

I grab the right keys and yell our parents a goodbye, as they wish us luck we head out the door "don't kill anyone it's the first day, wait till tomorrow!" My dad yells as my mom smacks his arm

I smile and head to the drivers side of the Jeep, getting in as s/n gets in as well, we put our seatbelts on, not because of safety but because our mother will kill us. I put my bag in the back and set my phone under my thigh as I look at s/n, she nods and I start the engine, pulling out of the driveway and heading to our new school.

Sorry for the late update, kinda forgot about it <3