Mina Ashido X Male Reader Lemon: Surprising reward

Mina POV

(I was a little concerned about my laptop after finding out what certain ahem.. site Yinn was on, after clearing the bad stuff he looked up I saw a
note-book next to the nightstand)
"Huh, Oooo~ this looks like Yinn's cute little diary~ It wouldn't hurt to take a peek into a few pages would it?"
(I opened it up and was shocked at what he had in it for a while)
Yinn's Diary:
[I was so overwhelmed at how my emotions rushed through me when I was around Mina, I was so worried how to tell her the naughty things I was wanting her to do with me, I got so excited when I i'm around her and I just ugh, I want her to just flat out dominate me so much.. i'm not sure how she would react to it, would she be a little surprised by it? Would she accept it and go through with how-
How dirty my mind is? I'm not sure about this but.. I think i'm just gonna take a nap and rest with her.
Yeah, that sounds good.
I'll write to you again diary, hopefully as soon as I can]
"Wow Yinn has been keeping all this from me and he must be so stressed about it all.. Maybe I can fulfill his wish of these things he wants to do!"
(I went and got some rope from downstairs and saw Yinn still sound asleep, I smirked and tied his arms above his head onto the pillars of the bed kind of roughly, Yinn was mumbling in his sleep about me.
Is he having a naughty dream just about me? He opened his adorable eyes and I smirked at him)
"M-Mina wh- why am I tied to the bed like this?! I-"
"Well I did read a little in your diary and saw some of the naughty kinks that you have and decided to grant that kinky little wish of yours hehe"
"W-wait I deleted the history on your laptop- i'm sorry I was a bad boy-
So I don't know why- Ngh!~"
(I kissed his chest pretty hard and trailed hard kisses down to his stomach and Yinn let out the hottest little whimpers ive ever heard)
"I bet you want to be a really good boy now, so you can have a nice reward after all this right cute little Yinn?~"
"Y-yes Mina I will! I'll be good from now on I promise! Please please!
I really want a reward!"
"Awe your such an adorable little cinnamon roll when you beg aren't you Cutie Yinn?~"
"Mhmm!~ I want you so badly!~"
(I pulled down his boxers and his face turned bright red, I kissed his member and he let out a short loud moan afterwards. I smirked and looked up at him as he blushed)
"You really want me don't you naughty little Yinn?~"
"Yes please I- i need it!"
(I slowly took his member down my throat placing my nose hit the hilt of it. looking up and seeing his face made me feel very warm and excited on the inside. He's so cute and perfect)
"Mina your amazing at this, if- if you keep doing it like that i'm gonna-
gonna, N-ngh~❤"
(I swallowed and pulled away gasping for air, Yinn plopped backwards onto the bed and I layed my head on his chest and we both sighed in relief)
"Your the best, I love you so so much. Thank you for this Mina"
"Hehe your welcome naughty boy,
now you wanna take a nap for a little while together? After we could take a shower and go somewhere nice alright cute Yinn?"
"Yes, that sounds like a great idea Mina. Let's do it! and then maybe you can pick put somewhere fun for us to go together when we wake up!"
(I woke up and went and got dressed and got ready to go into town with Yinn, he got into his favorite outfit that I got him when we first started dating eachother, he looked amazing in that outfit. So super hot!)

"So you ready to go into town and have some fun today cutie Yinn?!""Yes! Let's go Mina, I can't wait to find out where we're going today!"

"Yes! Let's go Mina, I can't wait to find out where we're going today!"

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Mina Ashido X Male Reader Lemon it was really fun making it see you next time!! 😘❤