Mina Ashido X Male Reader part: Helping A Powerful Friend

[Mina POV]

(Earlier today that Demon King Yinn showed up at our house.
He sorta let himself in being all frantic)

"Mina Ashido, am I glad to see this version of you. All young, Mm Mm let me tell you what, in my universe your alot older than you are here.
I-i erm.. need to get some stuff off my chest and I need to talk to you because your the nicest of all in every universe"
"Okay.. what's wrong?"
"Well about two thousand five hundred and twelve years ago exactly."
"There was a man named Leonidas that I really respected, and even though I didn't want to fuck with my worlds history all I could do is just know the man I wanted to save, would die a horrible death." "But I didn't want to ruin his glory. For the last few years, or... In human standards a long fucking time." "I've been thinking about him, and his way, his life." "He was kind but also out of all you humans the most badass I've ever seen!!" "But.. when Xerxes won and beheaded Leonidas as a massive sign of offense in time of war back then."
"I was so angry.. I could have done it..
I could have saved him, be a hero like you." "But I just have these crazy urges"
(I flinched as King Yinn raised up and his black trench coat caught fire as he began to stress)
"I don't mean to do these- these stupid decisions! I'm a being of action, not waiting, not mercy, or for a long time..
No sympathy for even the smallest living organism." "But when I wanted to meet Leonidas, I was a fallen angel, I was like.. and still am unkillable.
Because I made myself immortal"
"Even by my own hands, I have literally been around so long, that let me tell you.. I waited for six different universes
Before the one came where Earth would be made and I meet Izuku 4.543 Billion Years Later." "But what I did in the meantime was horrific, I see that now."
"But I haven't changed- I want to change."
"For my husband, Izuku Midoriya.
Can you teach me how to be a.. Hero?"
"I mean, I can try but first you'll need your hero license-"
"Done" *SNAP*
_________________________________________

Hero Name: Demon King

Name: Yinn Life

Age: 858,601 Trillion Years Old

Date Of Birth: Before Existence

Height: 5ft  1inch

Weight: 250 Lbs

Place Of Birth: Angel's Citadel

Martial Status: Izuku Midoriya Husband
_________________________________________

"Oh.. okayyy.. Let's get to work.
Let me get my suit on and we'll go to work!"
(I went into the bathroom and changed into my Hero Costume)

"Okay big bad DemonKing Yinn.
Let's do this, now we're gonna go out into the city and stop some disasters and crimes K?"
"Alright after you Mina"
(You know for being a scary guy that killed alot of people he sure is classy.
I mean.. look at that suit)
[The suit was his own outfit design.
Can't really even call it a hero outfit..
A long Black and red trench coat, a black expensive dress Vest, a gold pocket watch, some solid black dress pants, some black gloves, nice stitched black leather boots steel toed, and I'm assuming a variety of tools.
We went out and heard screaming and crashing as all of a sudden a building was coming down in half!!]
"Demon King!! That buildings coming down and the other Heros haven't made it here yet! We need to find a way to stop it from falling!!!"
"I've got it"
(Suddenly he held is hand out and used telekinesis to hold the building in place and walked up to it, he snapped his fingers that sent a shockwave shattering the glass of the entire skyscraper!
He snapped once more pulling the glass into a ball and dropped it down on the street. Then he leaped faster than anyone could see and went through the building tossing everyone onto a safety blow up cushion.)
"Holy whoa Yinn that was amazing I can't believe you were able to concentrate on so much at once!
How did you do that?!"
"Well back in times of war you have to be ready and know of all the enemies surrounding you. But with my universal awareness I can sense everything around me no matter the scale or distance or depth, so it was easy"
"That's incredible! You did great-"
"Mina lookout!-"
[Suddenly a strong tall monster man plunged a street lamp through King Yinn's back and out his chest!!!]
"King Yinn!!"
"Ah fuck.. give me second, I've been impailed."
"So much bloo- I'm gonna be sick-"
(I shrieked as Yinn broke the entire street lamp off his chest and hoisted himself off the pole as the foe stood back in horror)
"W-what are you?!"
"I'm Indestructible, you won't beat me"
[The villain went to punch King Yinn and a flash of light blinded everyone around as the man was then out if Sight.
I looked on as I saw the villain through the half the man's body was stuck through the front of a semi truck]
"Well he's not gonna get up on his own for a minute, let me go get him to talk.
He dosnt seem like he's the man behind everything that happened here today."
"How.. do you know that Yinn?"
"He smells scared, like he's hiding something. I'll get it out of him"
"How will you do that Yinn?"
"I'm gonna interrogate him because I'm gonna teleport he and I up 80,000 feet above this city"
"W-what?! Your not gonna.. you know?"
"Kill him? No of course not we need information on where the big boss is"
"Alright I trust your judgment, you are far older than I am"

I'm sorry I have to cut you all off like this my lovely readers, but I just got my braces tightened and found out today I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled soon. So I'm pretty scared, I also was doing some work outside recently and feel off a trailer into some rocks and broke a part of my elbow so I'm in a Sling. But most of all right now my neck hurts so I can't look down at my phone anymore tonight. I love you all, thank you so much for reading this story.
Have a wonderful day 😘❤️