Mina Ashido X Male Reader Lemon: Wait.. What?

Mina POV

[This day turned out way more wild than I expected and it was amazing]

(I yawned and got out of bed going downstairs to make breakfast for Yinn and myelf, but I felt like something was a little.. off.. like somewhere something was going on very.. very wildly.
Suddenly the apartment began to shake, and some of the things on the walls began falling! I looked outside and Yinn rushed into the kitchen to check on me and I sighed in relief as the shaking stopped and saw two kind of familiar people standing outside)

"Yinn, your- well doppelganger from that other Earth is here.. I have a feeling he needs to discuss some things with us"
*Snap*
(Other Yinn suddenly appeared in our building with a snap of his fingers, accompanied by that taller, older version of Deku)
"Yinn are you sure this is the Earth you want this to go down on?"
"Yes, I already confirmed it Izuku!"
"O-okay geez you don't have to get so angry with me over something so small"
"Um.. hey Mr. Demon King Yinn?"
"Ah- Mina! I will gladly be telling you first! Today is my 858,601 Trillion'th birthday! I only started celebrating it when I married Izuku because I thought because of how old I am it would be pointless but after all these years of being married to Izuku it took its toll on these silly human traditions!"
"Um.. I- happy birthday Yinn!"
"Thank you Mina! I hope you don't mind.. I have multiple beings from Izuku and mines own Earth coming to celebrate with you and your Yinn!
Would you mind if the celebration is held here for today?"
"N-no not at all Yinn- erm this may get a little confusing given that my Yinn is right over there- what else could I call you so this isn't so confusing?"
"Well you can call me King Yinn so it won't be as confusing heheh..
I am rich beyond your wildest dreams and as well as I'm married to the number one hero Deku- my Earth's Deku, the party will begin as soon as I tell the others that it's happening now"
"Wait.. who else is coming from your world to ours in this party?"
"Hah well now that you ask I'll go down the list of everyone that will be here once I go blip back and forth between dimensions again.. and again.
Here we go! Izuku,Katuki,Kirishima,Ochako,
Tysuyu,Mineta,Momo,Denki,Kyoka,
My adopted son Wayett, my adopted daughter Eri, my brother's erm..
Samiel,Michael,Abaddon,Azriel, my sister Azazel, and my dog Cerberus"
"Yinn your- entire family is coming here?! To our dimension?!
You told us Samiel is bad news!"
"Ahh don't worry I'll keep him under control.. He's only tried to kill my husband Izuku and I four times!"
"Well.. that's a big list Yinn.."
"One other is coming too.."
"Huh?! Who is it Yinn?"
"M-mine and Izuku's home dimensions Mina Ashido! Is coming as well.."
Demon King Yinn POV
(Izuku and I quickly helped Mina and the other Yinn to their sofa as they passed out from shock of the information I just gave them.
While they were layed on their couch.
Izuku got the party ready and I started snapping my fingers and bringing everyone here)

Sorry readers I'll have to split this into two parts because I have school tomorrow and I'm super tired!
I will definitely release the next part as soon as I can! Love you all for reading my stories it really makes my day!
See you all next time for the next part of Mina Ashido X Male Reader! 😘❤