Mina Ashido X Male Reader Lemon: Poor Baby!

Mina POV

(I woke up on the couch of the living room of Yinn and mines apartment)

"Huh? Why am I downstairs?
I wonder if- Yinn! He's probably wondering where I am!
He gets scared when he's alone almost every time something like this happens!
I have to check on him!"
(I rushed upstairs and was shocked!)
"Y-Yinn oh no! You look terrible!"
"Hmn.. Mina I feel like shit~" *Sniff*
"I-i Yinn! You must have a cold!"
"W-wait don't come near me Mina!"
"Wait right there Yinn don't get up!
I'll go get the thermometer so I can check your temperature okay?"
"Hmmn alright Mina.."
(I rushed into the bathroom and dug through the cabinets and finally saw a thermometer for Yinn!)
"Hah! Here it is yes!"
(I walked up to Yinn and he slowly turned his head to look up at me)
"A thermometer? Ugh this sucks I hate being sick.. I guess the upside is that I won't have to get up and do anything heheh..eh.."
"Yinn please open your mouth okay?
This'll just take a sec cutie"
"Ahhh"
(Yinn's face was super red and he looked so tired and miserable!
I feel so bad for him! He's too sweet of a person to get sick like this all of a sudden! Why did this happen?
Did he go outside for too long when taking a walk through town?)
"Aww please Yinn stop moving so much you have to rest up! Is there anything that I can get you too make you feel any better? Something to eat?"
"Ice-cream? I want Ice-cream.."
"Y-you can't have Ice-cream silly that won't help this sickness at all baby...
I can make you some
chicken noodle soup, sound good?"
"Y-yes that actually sounds really good right now.. I love it"
(I went into the kitchen downstairs and made Yinn a can of chicken noodle soup and walked back upstairs to bring it too him, I blushed as his eyes lit up with the slightest excitement)
"It smells really good Mina, can I have something to drink too?"
"Well it would just be good for your body to not have any well.. Sodas for now Yinn.. Or anything very cold"
"Hnn okay, I'll just have this then"
(Yinn ate the soup like a hungry little puppy and then rested his head back onto his pillow, I hope so much that he just gets all better after this..
He's way too sweet of a person to get sick like this in the first place)
"Well Yinn I'm gonna go downstairs to read about whatever I can to find out how to make your body better okay?"
"Okay Mina.. Please come back to me as soon as you find out what to do, I just don't want to have this so long that you too end up getting sick from it aswell"
"Awe your the best Yinn, I'll be right back okay? Try not to move much,
I don't want you too hurt at all"
(I walked downstairs into the living room and grabbed some books from the shelf about how to get rid of all this sickness Yinn is going through)
"Hah.. This is gonna be a long while.."

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Mina Ashido X Male Reader part it was really fun making it. See you next time! 😘❤