Mina Ashido X Male Reader Lemon: Strange visit

Yinn POV

(I woke up and saw Mina was getting our stuff ready to go home quickly)
"M-Mina why are you packing up so fast?! What's wrong?!"
"Y-Yinn the hero agency says that there is are two strange figures standing outside our Apartment complex, they said to go check it out and be careful"
"W-whoa that sounds scary are you sure that we can handle that?!"
"I wouldn't call myself a hero for nothing Yinn, so let's go now!"
(Mina and I packed up in a hurry and we drove all the way across the city until we finally arrived back home at the apartment complex)
"Whaaat?! Izuku is that you?! You look so much older- I- Wha-?!"
"Dammit Y/N I told you she would recognize me!!"
"I-i'm sorry Izuku please don't mad at me I was being careful!"
"Careful?! We were immediately spotted dammit! How is that care- Oh.. Heyyy-
Mina.."
"Deku you look so old- how-"
"Dammit Y/N look what you've done!
Now we have to explain everything about what's happening!!"
"Mina you know this green haired man??"
"Um.. Kinda.. He looks old though!"
"I'm not old I'm 31! Come inside and we'll explain everything OK Mina?"
"Um- sure Deku yeah--"
(Izuku POV)
"Ok Y/N explain what you say I "can't"
Explain to Mina and her boyfriend"
*Sigh* "Where do I start Mina? The beginning beginning.. Or just Izuku and mines beginning?"
"Um.. Beginning beginning?"
"Damn.. Okay.. My name is Yinn, I'm secretly a demon in disguise.
In our universe, exactly 4.543 billion years ago. I was the highest ranking Angel, I tried to wage a war stupidly against my Dad The One Above All.
My brother Samiel and I lost.. Dad cut my wings off with God's sword.
Knocked out my brother Samiel and threw us down to Purgatory.
4.543 billion years later I was walking down the street and a green haired boy bumped into me and dropped his book of heros. When he got up we bumped heads and I saw his future role in human society. The number one hero of Earth Deku.. After a couple years of dating we got married when Izuku had graduated from UA High and became a big public hero. Other than my human disguise I am now a demon- I mean
The Demon King Y/N.. I have so much power that if I told you all of my story which would take a few hours..
You would be shrieking in terror!
Now.. Your boyfriend Yinn there is actually an alternate version of ME
that didn't have my timelines background! I can transform into my true form and am 15ft tall.
I can create and delete with the snap of my fingers, I can teleport,move at lights speed, the more angry I get the more supernova heat my body puts off,
I can fly with demon wings, extend claws from my fingers, mind control God's and humans, I don't want to show you my true form because if I did then I'm not sure if you'd run away or not-
BUT that's all I have to say?
Any questions Mina? Yinn?"
"Um yeah? What brought you to our universe in the first place you two?"
"OH funny you should ask, we were wondering if this universes Izuku became Number One Hero?"
"Uhh.. he's actually with Ochako and is on his way to it we guess.. wait are-
Are you two from like.. the future?"
"Yep, my Daddy Deku is 31 years old and
I'm well.. immortal, so about 858,600
Trillion years old"
"W-what?! That's crazy!!!"
"OH yeah, I guess it's pretty crazy huh.."
"S-so why are you here Izuku and Y/N?"
"Well..Uh Izuku wanted to see an alternate universe and I was a little surprised at first but then he was like OH no you don't have to I know it's confusing and crazy blah blah blah-"
*Smack* "A-ah Izuku what the hell.."
"You be nice to Mina Dammit Y/N!"
"S-sorry Izuku I was just erm uh-"
"Is there anything we can help you with while your here Y/N, Izuku?"
"Uhhh yeah Mina I came all this way to ask you a simple question"
"Okay what is it Y/N?"
"Are you- or are you not a Futa?"
"W-why would you ask that Y/N?"
"Because I- I- Because all the girls in OUR universe are not and it sounds kinky- I mean interesting to me"
[Y/N used his telepathy and I heard his voice in my head]
(Sooo Mina in our universe around Tokyo I am known as "Demon Slut"
By---- Izuku,Bakugou,Kirishima,Ochako,
Tysuyu,Melissa,Mineta,Aoyama,Our Mina,Yoyorozu,Jiro, Toga)
Mina POV
(Y/N why are you talking to me with your telepathy?)
(Because Mina I'm the Demon King.
Being Demon King there hasn't been a single soul in the multiverse that HASN'T wanted to get with me.
Plus imma pretty kinky guy and if you and your Yinn wanna throw down then I'd be happy to oblige to both of ya)
(OH wow you weren't kidding you are exactly how you described yourself aren't you..)
(So~ So~ Sooo~ Is it a yes?~ Mina?~)
(Okay sure let's see if your as great as you say that you are Y/N~)
"Um Y/N ... You've been sitting there staring at Mina for the past five minutes should that Yinn and I be worried?"
"Gah- Bleh- Wha!!!- I'm back!!"
"Y-Y/N you scared the he'll out of me don't jump so suddenly dammit!"
"Okay for shit to hit the pervervial
Fan, Izuku we're going to their bedroom!" *Snap*
(Suddenly we all were teleported to the bedroom of Mina and Yinn's apartment and- Mina suddenly pinned Y/N down to their bed and smirked at him?!?!)
"Little guy you act all tough but knowing how MY Yinn is I think that you act like a tough guy to keep up your Demon King pride that right?~"
"I- Um M-maybe Mina I- I-"
(Suddenly Mina bit Y/N's neck)
"Ah!~ Yes!~ It's true! it's true!- I just do that to try and impress Izuku!~
I can't help but want you now p-please just dominate me Mina!~"
"Hehe good boy Y/N now be a good Demon Slut and do it~"
"H-holy whoa Mina's member is- is bigger than Izuku's!?"
"Heh your drooling Y/N, I think you want some assistance huh?~"
(I gagged as Mina slammed her member into my throat)
"OH wow you weren't kidding when you said you were experienced Y-Y/N ngh"
"Hehe you see why I married him so quickly now huh Mina"
"Y-yeah- Izuku are you- Oh wow okay.."
(My heart throbbed excitedly as Izuku slammed into me with 8% full cowling)
"He looks like he's in total submission Izuku- how exactly does he recover so fast during erm- ya know.."
"Well Y/N- NGH- He- he's immortal.
At the exact second his body takes any form of damage, his insane healing abilities kick in and regenerate at the exact mile-second the damage is inflicted to his body. Pretty crazy right Mina?" "Ye- Ah- Deku your insanely lucky ya know- Holy whoa- If Y/N keeps this up I'm gonna- Ngh~" ❤~
(We both layed back and even though
Y/N is immortal he took about half a minute to get back up)
"H-holy whoa that- Ow- there's a pain in my backside.."
"Heheh you may have to visit again some day Izuku and Y/N"
"Yep we might Mina- Um we have to go.
Wayett and Eri are probably wondering where in the multiverse we are..
Bye Mina and Yinn see you later"
"Bye Y/N~ and Izuku~"
"We're kinda like Rick and Morty Izuku"
"Um Y/N what's Rick and Morty??"
"Nevermind dammit Babe.. I forget your still that innocent cinnamon roll.."

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Mina Ashido X Male Reader it was really fun making it! Bye~ 😘❤