Chapter ten.

"Rafael I'm giving you two seconds to tell me what the fuck happened before I come and kill you myself" I spoke harshly into my phone

"It was one small incident" Rafael explains. I tighten my grip on my phone looking up at alex. He raises his eyebrow at me.

"While than fix it before I fly out to Mexico and kill your ass" I warn before hanging up. 

"What is it this time?" Alex asks leaning back into his chair.  I shake my head sighing.

"Rafael I knew we shouldn't have left his ass in charge" I mutter sitting down next to him. Alex throws his arm around me pulling me into his side. He ruffles my hair chuckling.

"Let me get dressed while you get someone to have the jet ready" alex announces standing up. I nod my head pulling my phone back out.

Sending a quick text to one of our men to have a jet ready in a hour.  Rafael better have his shit together by the time we get there.

  Rafael better have his shit together by the time we get there

I look over at alex before getting out of the car. It took us almost ten hours just to get back to Mexico . It's not the country I was born in but it will forever be my homeland .

"Ah my favorite twins who so happen to be my bosses!" Rafael walks over to us smiling. He pulls me into a side hug .

"What did I say about touching me? Do you want me to kill you?" I half joke pushing him off me. He places his hand over his heart giving me a pout.

"Alex your gonna allow her to be so rude to me?" he whines looking over at alex. Alex simply shrugs as he walks away going inside.

"Ugh fucking hater" he scoffs looking back at me. I raise my eyebrow at him making him giving me a small smile.

"Anyway..so wanna tell me about this new family of yours?" He questions following after me.

"Nothing much to tell the idiot of a father thinks we're sleeping" I state looking around my house.  It was freshly clean which makes me guess this fucker had a party.

"Any hot sisters?" Rafael asks moving to stand next to me. I shot him a glare.

"Okay okay my bad jefa" he says backing away.

"Let's get this meeting done shall we?" I question crossing my legs

"Let's get this meeting done shall we?" I question crossing my legs. Everyone nods their head leaning back into their chairs.

"As you all know it's about time the yearly Gala invites go out to all of the mafias and some street gangs" I hum out.

"I hate that fucking gala why must we invite those fucking gangsters who think their the shit for running a gang" Mikhail growls.

"It's the underworld biggest event everyone who fucking goes thinks their the shit" alex chuckles . 

"If they aren't in this room they don't even deserve a fucking invite" Rafael chimes in from behind alex and I.

"The Italian and American mafia aren't here but they are on the top of the charts" I point out tilting my head.

"The top five mafias are the Spanish, Russian, American, Arab  and Italian" Omar said.

I nod my head agreeing. Mikhail was the boss of the Russian mafia. Omar is the boss of Arab mafia. Julio was the former boss of the Italian mafia but is now the American for my birth giver. His brother who I have yet to meet is the mobster of the Italian now. No one knows his name which threw me off guard since no one could answer my question.

"This gala will be the year alexander and I show our faces" I announce . Everyone looks up at me .

"It's gonna be a shock Lucifer bride is the one and only boss of the Spanish mafia" alex said taking a drink of his whisky.

"Oh dear hermano what do you think people are gonna say when they realize the muted man is as well?" I mock .

"You two will shock everyone" Omar says giving me a smirk.

"Let's get to business shall we boys? The gala is one thing but today is the day we plan our murders to send the invite" I change the subject. In order to invite everyone in a nice way we kill their enemies. If you're invited you will get the head of the soul you hate the most.

It's a fun way to say favor for a favor .