Chapter thirty seven.

"Alexandra are you even listening to me?"

"Alexandra are you even listening to me?" . Alex waved his hands in front of his twin sister face . Alexandra shook her head snapping out of her daydreaming. "I just had the weirdest déjà vu" . She mumbled picking up her glass of chocolate milk.

Alexander raised his eyebrow taking a bite of his strawberry cheesecake. Right on cue Rafael walks in with the biggest smile on his face. He walked over to the twins sitting himself down in the middle of the two siblings. Alexandra shakes her head dismissing her crazy imagination.

Them dying? That would never happen. She was only fifteen and they just moved into New York. They had escaped the sex trafficking company a month ago.  The two of them were perfectly save now. To fair for the Spanish company to even look for them. It wasn't like they were important anyways. All they were was a couple of teenagers.

"Do you guys wanna catch a movie or something?" Rafael asks, supporting his head with his hands. His elbows were pressing down onto the table. Rafael eyes were flickering between both of them waiting for their answer.

"I'm down just as long as I get to ride up front Alexandra likes using my lap as a foot holder". Alexander agreed.  Alexandra rolls her eyes as she paid the bill. Making sure to leave a twenty dollar bill on the table.

The three of them walked out the small diner laughing loudly as they held onto each other . The smiles on their faves seemed to make the world a brighter place.

"Wouldn't it have been crazy to be a mob boss?" Alexandra chuckles sliding into the back seat. Alexander turned around facing his twin.

"You wouldn't last a day" he declares shaking his head at his sister foolish thinking. Rafael hums in agreement pressing down on the gas.

The sun sets as the car drove off into traffic.

A/n: you didn't really think I would kill my favorite twins did you?