Ray....

-Emma's POV-

My eyes opened, Slowly. I saw people some of them younger than others. I looked around and saw one platinum blonde talking to "Ray...." I murmured. The raven-haired boy's head shot around and his forest green eyes landed on me. He shot through the crowd of people towards me.

"Emma, do you remember me." Ray said startled.

"Of coarse I remember you Ray, what a silly question!" I exclaimed.

"NORMAN!!! COME OVER HERE RIGHT FRICKIN NOW!!!" Ray screeched through the crowd. The platinum blonde boy rushed over to Ray's side.

"What! Is something wrong with-" the blue eyed boy who's name was apparently Norman started.

"Emma do you remember him." Ray asked simply.

"No, I've never met him before now. Why would I remember him. Anyways, Hi, Im Emma! Ray says your name is Norman, am I correct?" I said with a grin. Norman looked a little sad and gave a sigh. 

"I know you already. But can you explain what you do remember?" Norman asked. I was a little confused but began explaining anyways

"Me and ray were in a farm for humans who were eaten by demons. But we escaped. That is all I can remember but still, the memories are vague. Did I hit my head or something?" 

"Something like that. Ray can I speak to you for a moment?" Norman asked.

-Normans POV-

I'm not gonna lie. I was devastated when Emma remembered Ray instead of me. To be honest I saw the reasoning behind it. I did disappear for two years then when I reappeared I tried to go behind Emma's back and kill the demons. I thought this over as I dragged Ray behind me.

"Do you have any idea on why she remembers you?" I asked a little forcefully.

"Jealous it wasn't you" Ray teased. Norman didn't respond. "God, I was just teasing. No, I have no idea. She said before that she would forget everything. Maybe it was a coincidence? But I honestly have no clue why she remembers me instead of anyone else." Ray said.

"I guess it had to be a coincidence that she remembers you rather than me, Gilda or Don." I came to that conclusion, reluctantly.  Ray shrugged, agreeing. We walked back to where Emma sat with a confused expression on her face as Gilda lectured her.

"Who are you?" Emma asked. Gilda's expression changed to one of realization. 

 "I'm Gilda." Gilda said.

"I'm Emma" the Fanta haired girl said holding out her hand. Gilda shook it enthusiastically. 

-Rays POV-

Emma. Emma. Emma. Ray admired her from a far. Emma said his name. Emma thought of HIM not Norman not Don not Phil not even Gilda him. He had to play it cool and act like nothing was wrong though in the inside he was overjoyed.

"Emma theres something we need to explain to you." I said.

-Authors note-

Hi guys! I have a few other story ideas that I'm working on at the moment so I might not get another post by tomorrow. That was my plan. I know I'm doing what I said I was going to do but thats fine! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know I'm not that great of a writer. My teacher lets me know. Anyways, goodbye for know,

-XOXO

(Word count 533 am I right?)