Outbursts

Authors note

How long has it been since a update of this book was posted........

Normans POV

"YOUR NOT MY BROTHER" The words that Emma screamed pierced my heart as if they were knives.

"Emma.....that was a bit harsh." Ray spoke, but it was to late to fix my penetrated heart. I turned around and ran so that nobody had to see the pool of tears welling in my eyes, threatening to spill onto my cheeks. I sprinted through the door, and slammed it shut behind me.

time skip brought to you by IlL jUsT cUt OfF mY eAr

It wasn't until I was safely inside my house that I cried. I let my emotions spill out as I crumbled to the floor, wailing. I heard a knock at the door, and barley breathing I stood to answer. Standing at the door was a raven haired boy with constricted pupils followed by a complaining Emma. 

"Emma has come to apologize, she was just mad."

"Fine, Im sorry." Emma said stubbornly, yet truly.

"It's fine, I forgive you," I replied "But now, explain the blood."

"What blood" Emma asked nervously.

"It's fine Emma, tell him the truth."

Time skip brought to you by LoOk ArOuNd ErEn, At ThEsE bIg AsS tReEs.

-No ones POV-

Norman didn't stop crying.

Ray turned his head around, embarrassed.

"W-why" Norman managed to spit out.

"He was depressed" Emma said, a little too bluntly.

"Emma! Don't just out me like that." Ray exclaimed.

"It's true, but don't worry Norman, I won't let him be depressed again." Emma stated.

Authors note

Please forgive me for not posting for so long..... I have other storys and I kind of just forgot about this one. Sorry Loves

-XOXO