The Kiss

Authors note!

So, ya the cheesiest title yet! but I hope it's a good chapter!  And OH MAH GOD you guys or ladies or people or ect ect ARE FREAKIN AMAZING!!!!!!!! 575 READS YALL I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR PRETTY FACES!!!!! YALL ARE BETTER THEN ANIME!! Also, my friend that_bish_12 is writing stories now!! It would really help her out if you go read them! I helped her with her story Trapped in school, we are really close friends so it would be amazing if you would check out her profile. If you can't find it I am following her so if you scroll down to the near bottom she'll be there, her profile is light pink. Now that that's done on with the chapter. 

Emma's POV

I felt something cold press against my lips, Ray's. My eyes melted close and I relaxed from the initial shock. It felt comforting, the feeling of his lips against mine. forgetting what I was doing, I let go of his hands. I felt him deepen the kiss, my mind went blank. It was like Ray had this, effect on me, it stopped me from moving, thinking and acting like a normal person. Unlike when we were kids, when I thought of him as my best friend (Sorry Norman). Now it was something more something better. I felt the comfort leave my lips as my thoughts returned. He was panting, but then again so was I. I wanted the feeling back, but I didn't need to ask, I felt soft lips clash against mine with incredible lust. It was as if all his years of existence lead up to this moment. I wasn't complaining. Our moment was interrupted by the sound of the front door opening.

Normans POV

I was about to reach my house when I realized I had forgotten my iPhone on the coffee table. I swiftly turned on my heel, beginning the short yet peaceful walk back to Ray's.

Time skip brought to you by ThErE wAs No OtHeR wAy ThE wOrLd HaD tO bE fIxEd  

Normans POV (still)

I opened the plain door to Rays house, only to find darkness. I knew Ray would still be awake because he had insomnia, so I walked to his room. It was only 12:45 after all so we head all just left 15 minutes beforehand. I walked to a door a bit don the unnecessarily long hallway. The door was slightly opened and voices could be heard from within the room. I pushed the door open to reveal Emma and Ray chatting, but a horrifying scene was layed out in front of me of me  they were sitting in a pool of blood.

Authors note

Hi loves. I can not underestimate the amount of times I rethought posting this chapter. I am sorry for the long wait but I recently broke my finger and my computer, so I'm writing this on my iPad right now. Bye loves!