RAY!

⚠️TW SELF HARM⚠️

-Emma POV-

Running. All I could hear was the harsh sound of feet hitting the ground, a pain on the left side of my head. And then I awoke, sweating. It took me a hot second to figure out where I was then what I was told hit me like a bus. I'm in Ray's house I must be safe. Right? Maybe I should go check on him. I creaked open the door. The lights were pitch black. I guess it's late then. I ran down the hallway to the door I remember as Ray's. I heard a beautiful lullaby and saw the light was on in his room. As I listened closer to the song, a flash of a young woman with purple eyes and black hair flashed before my eyes. I shook of the image as if it was a bug. I creaked open the door to a horrific sight.

-Ray's POV-

I found it beautiful the blood dripping down my arm. I hummed my mother's lullaby, how fitting. I didn't care about the door opening I was in a trance of the beauty of what laid before me, my arm covered in cuts and blood. I was rudley snapped out of my trance by a certain orange haired girl hitting the knife straight out of my hand. Then it hit me Emma, Emma was the one who opened the door, she saw him cut himself. 

"Emma?" he whispered to a teary eyed Emma.

"R-Ray w-why?" Emma barley muttered. Then her sisterly instincts came into play as she slapped me across the face. I desperately reached for my knife, just incase Emma could hurt herself. But I guess she had the wrong idea because she kicked it out of the way. She plopped down on my lap holding my arms away from my body.

"What were you thinking you baka!" she yelled in my face.  Then it hit her how close we were it hit me to.

-Emma's POV-

 A blushed crawled across my face, we both looked away from each other. But then something odd happened I felt a cold hand turn my face back around and then....

-Authors note-

First chapter out in like so long!!! I missed this book, and sorry for the cliff hanger and the late post. 

XOXO