Upset

-Authors Note-

Ok so I realized that I never told you guys where they are. At the moment in this story they are in  New York. So in my AU Emma was never taken away to the cold place. She had been unconscious for about three months. In the story they are in Bridgehampton at Ray's house. they come over daily to check on Emma if you were wondering.

-No ones POV-

Sweat dribbled down Emma's face as she thought over what they were telling her. She had escaped with everyone. Ray tried to kill himself. Norman was supposedly dead. She saved countless lives. Made a new promise. Lost her memories. But then how did she remember Ray? It was weird. Emma couldn't help it one after another, thousands of tears poured on the ground. She wailed and launched herself at Ray. Clinging onto him as if he was her life force.Ray wasn't the slightest bit startled, he just stroked Emma's hair and shushed her gently. This did not go un noticed by Norman. He would have to ask Ray about it later.  At the moment the main focus was calming Emma down.

"I know it's a lot to take in. It's ok. It's ok." Ray told Emma whilst not stopping stroking her hair. Emma released her grip on Ray and fell into his lap momentarily before prying herself off of the raven haired bay  and plopping down next to him on the grey sofa. 

"Ok so Mama Isabella. Was she our enemy or our ally?" Emma asked, wrapping her arms around one of the fluffy coach pillows.

"We expect she was our ally, but we don't know for sure." Norman stated.

"Ya but she died. I miss her. she was my biological mother after all." Ray grieved. Emma gave him a side hug and rested her head on his shoulder. Norman assumed that that was their way of comforting each-other.

"I really miss her too. She took care of us for eleven years after all" Norman murmured.

"I don't know her but she seemed real amazing." Emma budded in, in an attempt to comfort the two boys. She managed a small smile from Ray, she smiled as a result. 

"No time for mourning. Emma needs to learn about this world and how to live in it. I think the first step is enrolling her in high school. We are only fourteen after all." Norman said.

"Your right Norman. Who's house are we at anyway?" Emma asked.

"Ray's" Norman replied simply. 

"Okay, any chance I could take a shower or something. I feel dirty, and if you can can you get Gilda or that Anna girl to lend me some other clothes?" Emma asked.

"Sure theres a bathroom in my room with a shower. I'll ask Gilda." Ray said.

"Okay! Thank you Ray!" Emma said cheerfully.

"No problem, Fanta." Ray said.

"I still don't get the calling me orange soda thing." Emma said.

"Because of your hair stupid." Ray said, bonking Emma on the head. Norman relaxed. This is the Ray he knew. Emma gave a nod, understanding. 

"Okay were is your room Ray?" Emma asked.

"Down the hall third door to the left." Ray said, bored.

"Okay!" Emma said happily. 

-Emma's POV-

I skipped down the hall to what I guessed was Rays room. There was nothing remotely special about the room. In the middle there was a queen bed with plain grey bedding. In the corner there was a tall bookshelf that towered over a black chair.I walked towards  the white door at the end of the room and creaked it open. Sure enough inside there was a bathroom. Much like the room it was simple, it had a shower with a black curtain, a grey sink and a toilet tucked in the corner. I walked to the shower and pulled back the curtain. Just checking if any one was there. There was no one. I started undoing my shirt until I heard a knock on the door.
" Emma? Are you in there?" It was just Ray.

"Ya. Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Gilda lent me some clothes, and I also got you a towel." Ray said

"Thank you Ray!"I said opening the door just enough to grab the pile of cloth.

"No problem Minute Maid" Ray said.

"Oh thats a new nickname! I like it!" I said happily, closing the door. I peeled my dirty cloths off and jumped in the shower.

-Rays POV-

My face looked like a tomato as I pulled the door shut to my bedroom. I leaned on the wall and slid down to the ground. I buried my face in my hands, taking deep breaths. Since when did I let my feelings take over me?

Hi loves! I'm sorry for the late update! Any way I don't have much to say.

-XOXO