chapter 11

Snap!

My eyes flew open at the sound of a branch snapping. I quietly and quickly jumped out of bed without disturbing Pietro next to me, and went to the front door of the hut to peer out. I scanned the surrounding area but didn't see anything, I ventured outside and kept low to the ground, I followed the path a little ways and hid. Several men in black uniforms were searching the area, the logo on their arms confirmed they were HYDRA. I quickly and silently made my way back to the hut, I had a plan but I needed Wanda's help. I ran into the hut and straight to Wanda's room, I shook her awake.

"Luna, what's wrong?" she asked sleepily.

"There are HYDRA agents near by, I have a plan but I need to your help. Do you think you could create a sound proof shield around the hut?"

Wanda bolted up. "Yeah I should be able too".

You both ran outside, you nodded to her to begin. Wanda hands glowed red as a red shield covered the hut and surrounding area, she gave me a look and I nodded understanding. I dig deep into my powers and I felt the ground and mountain side start to rumble, I focused and I moved the entire hut and area around the mountain. My power was draining fast, using so much energy to move a huge area was taking its toll. I felt my knees buckled underneath me but I kept the power flowing. Once we were on the other side of the mountain I dropped my hands, exhausted, and looked at Wanda. We were both grinning at each other. Pietro ran out of the hut demanding to know what was happening, Wanda filled him in on the situation as I tried to stand and walk into the hut. I managed to make it in as Wanda and Pietro followed.

"I guess we lost our rooms" Wanda mumbled.

I gave her a smile and raised my hand, the wall cam down that was against the mountain and showed that there rooms were intact.

"I wouldn't leave you room-less guys." I smirked. They both smiled at me as my knees buckled under me again. Pietro caught me before I hit the ground and carried me over to the couch.

"Are you OK?" he asked worried.

"Yeah I'm OK, it just took a lot of energy to move everything I'll be fine after a nap."

Pietro picked me up again and carried me into my room, laying me down gently on the bed and against his chest. I felt his hand in my hair, running his fingers through it, I sighed into him and was asleep within seconds.