chapter 15

I heard muffled voices outside the hut, I checked the time 6am. I quietly opened my bedroom door a crack and saw several black gas masks peering through the window, shit, it had to be HYDRA. They had found the hut.

I shut my door and quickly shoved on my boots and grabbed my weapons case. I strapped on my knife harness and slung my bow and arrow's on my back, I grabbed my phone just as I heard the front door get kicked in. I opened my window and climbed out and stumbled as I landed on the hard ground but I got back up and ran as fast as I could.

I could hear their voices behind as they ran after me, gun shots whizzed past my head as I tried to out run them. A sharp pain entered my right arm and I realized that I had been shot, one of them got a lucky hit. I was slowing down, I needed to try and slow them down. I stop running and stood my ground, feeling the power in me I pushed out and sent them flying through the air, hitting trees and rocks as they went. I was breathing hard when my phone rang,

Hey Luna its Wanda, just wanted to let you know we finished the mission and are about to head back

"NO!" I yell into the phone, "don't come back! HYDRA found the hut!"

WHAT?! Luna are you okay?!

I felt a stabbing pain in my side and looked over my shoulder to see a HYDRA agent had stabbed me in the left side.

"Wrong move asshole!" I said and sent a wall of fire at him. He screamed in pain before collapsing to the ground.

LUNA!

"I'm here Wanda, I've been better to be honest." I glanced down at my side, the knife was still in me, "Wanda I'll call you back in a minute okay?". 

I didn't even hear her reply before I hanged up. I inspected the knife, it had a serrated edge so I couldn't even remove it without causing more damage. I ripped the bottom of my shirt off and made a make shift bandage for my arm, and I placed my hand around the knife to try and keep it from moving.

I moved as fast as I could away from the dead HYDRA agents and called Wanda back.

Luna!

"Hey Wanda, I'm here." I panted through the pain.

Luna what's your location? We can come get you.

"You cant, not yet, I'm not safe for pick up."

We can handle a few HYDRA.

"Its not just a few Wanda I saw at least 2 dozen men maybe more, I need you guys to keep your distance until I know I'm in a safe spot, and I need you to do me a favor"

What favor?

"I need you to keep Pietro with you, you know he would ran off first chance he could to come to me, I need you both to stay put and be safe. Can you do that for me?"

He is gonna be mad but I'll keep him here, how badly injured are you?

"Well I have a gunshot to the right arm and I've got a knife sticking out of my right side, so you know not bad"

Ебать(fuck in Russian), Luna once your safe call me back and we can locate you from your phone okay?

"Yeah okay, can do."

I hanged up the phone and continued walking.

I had walked for close to and hour without any issues from HYDRA, I found a clearing big enough for the quinjet to land and slumped against a tree and looked at my torso. I was covered in my own blood from the stab wound and my make shift bandage was soaked through on my arm, I was feeling faint from blood loss but I needed to call Wanda for pick up.

I held my phone in my good arm and dialed Wanda's number, it rang a few times before it was finally picked up;

Luna?! Are you okay?!

"I-I'm okay-y" you whispered, finding it difficult to speak.

We are tracking you now, stay awake, will be there soon, just keep the line open.

"How was the mission?" you said softly.

Yeah it was good, no injuries or causality's, we blew up the base.

"Cool" you muttered, "Who is coming with you?"

Hawkeye, black widow, Pietro and myself. The others went back to New York.

"Okay"

After another 20 minutes you heard the sound of the quinjet approaching, you looked up and saw all four of them running to you. Hawkeye and Pietro were the first to reach you.

"Hey Lo, how ya been?" asked Hawkeye.

"Been better, Clint" I chuckled but regretted it as a pain shot through my body making me hiss in pain.

"Nat get me the first aid kit and as much padding as you can find"

The red head nodded and ran back to the quinjet.

"Lo I need to pack around the knife and secure it before I can move you but it's gonna hurt."

I nodded my head as Nat ran back, Clint wrapped and packed around the knife then leaned my forward to wrap it around my waist.

"Okay all done, Pietro since your on the side without the knife I need you to pick her up slowly within knocking her around."

I felt Pietro's arms wrap under my leg and behind my back as he lifted me up, I tried to hold in the sob of pain and leaned into Pietro's chest. His arm's held me tighter to him as he carried me onto the quinjet and sat with me one his lap. Clint and Nat jumped into the pilot's seats and we took off, Wanda sat next to me, looking at me worried. I reached out and held her hand and tried to give her my best reassuring smile, she smiled back.

We sat in silence for awhile, I looked up at Pietro and I could see he was angry. I reached up to cup his cheek but I was trembling slightly, when my hand made contact he looked down at me and his expression softened a little.

"Pietro are you angry?" I asked.

"Yes, you told Wanda to keep me away" he answered still looking at me.

"I'm sorry but I did it to keep you both safe"

"I know princesa, but it hurt me to be away from you, not being able to help you when you needed me"

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad at Wanda, its my fault, I'm sorry" I replied in a soft voice.

He sighed and kissed my forehead.

"I'm not mad at Wanda, but please when you need help don't keep me away, let me come to you, promise me" he begged.

I looked into his eyes and I saw how much I had hurt him.

"I promise".