𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

ɢʟᴏʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏꜱᴇ ᴘᴛ 4

—————————

"You two are gonna start taking things seriously." Mobius said making Loki groan and I just stared at him. "If you hadn't picked up the Tesseract, you would have been taken to a cell on Asgard." He said pointing towards Loki as he turned to me.

"And if you didn't go back in time, you would've been living your life." He said pointing towards me before pressing a button and it changed the screen. I hear chains jingling, immediately looking up at the screen.

Spotting Loki in chains walking towards the throne, "Loki." My gaze soften as I saw the woman who also loved me and helped me control my magic. Out of the corner of my eye I see Mobius pointing towards the screen.

My gaze still on the screen, "Hello, Mother. Have I made you proud?" Loki says towards as I stepped forward but stayed close by Loki. "Please don't make this worse." Frigga say making me glare at Mobius for doing this.

"What is this?" Loki began from behind me as I stayed quiet, "This is nonsense, more tricks. This never even happened." Loki shakes his head and gestures towards the screen. "Not to you. Not yet." Mobius explained as I remained silent.

"Look, the TVA doesn't just know your whole past, we know your whole life, how it's all meant to be. Think of it as comforting." Mobius explained to both of us as I shook my head. "This is absurd." Loki says from beside me as I looked up at the screen

"And am I not your mother?" Frigga says towards Loki in the cell as Loki chuckled softly, "You're not." Loki says as my heart clenched causing Loki and myself to step closer to the table.

"Hmm. Always so perceptive about everyone but yourself." Frigga says to Loki softly as I inhaled sharply, "And then the Dark Elves attack the palace, and you think you send them to Thor." Mobius said then pressed a button.

"You might wanna take the stairs to the left." Loki says to the Dark Elve and I remained silent, "But instead, you send them..." Mobius said before I see Frigga in a choke hold by a Dark Elve. "I'll never tell." Frigga says bravely before the Dark Elve drove the sword into her side and I looked away almost in tears.

You can hear Thor and I shout from the background as the image of a fallen queen remained on the screen. "Where do you have her? Where is she?" Loki demanded as I turned to him, "Loki" I said quietly shaking my head. "You lead them right to her." Mobius said shaking his head.