𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

ʟᴀᴍᴇɴᴛɪꜱ ᴘᴛ 3

ʟᴀᴍᴇɴᴛɪꜱ ᴘᴛ 3

———————

We smiled at each other then Loki breathed in, "You know, when I was young, she'd do these little bits of magic for us." Loki explained gesturing to me and himself as I nodded. "Like turn a flower into a frog or cast fireworks over the water." He listed making me smile at the beautiful memory.

"It all seemed impossible. She told me that I'd be able to do it too because..." He stopped making me breath in sharply. "Because I could do anything." He said as I looked away already hearing her voice. "You wanna see?" He asked as he nodded towards me and I smiled.

We both put our hands up and made fireworks appear from our palms Sylvie looked at them, I smiled at our magic as Loki kept his gaze on the brunette woman, he grew up with. Hearing the popping and whistles that the fireworks make.

She sniffles and looked at us, "Not bad." She said and I waved my hand making it disappear as I glanced at Loki. "She was the kinda person you'd want to believe in you." I said slowly glancing down at my bruised hands and up at them.

"Sounds like she does." She said glancing between us as I looked at Loki. "Well, she did." He said quietly as I smiled wanting the atmosphere to change. "So, where'd you learn to do the... You know, the... Whatever it is?" I tried to explained moving my hands around.

"I taught myself." She answered making me awe at her. "You taught yourself that magic?" Loki said surprised as I was also. "Yeah, I did." She said softly, nodding toward us as I smiled at her. "What, do you just... You just go into their minds and project some sort of illusion?" Loki asked shaking his head.

"It'd be easier if I just show..." She said lifting her hands towards him and I chuckled. "Enchanted me and take the TemPad and leap out of the moving train? No, thank you." He said pointing towards her making me laugh lightly.

"Well then, don't ask." She said shaking her head towards him and I looked at her. "Okay." Loki whispered as I saw a woman walk up to our table with three champagne filled glasses. "Champagne?" She asked looking at us, "Ah, yes. Thank you very much." Loki said making me roll my eyes as he passed me a glass.

"No, I'm good, thanks." Sylvie said to the woman and Loki intervened, "Oh, I'll take hers." He said grabbing the other glass making me sigh. "Thank you." He said nodding towards the woman as she stepped away. "Cheers. To the end of the world." He said clicking his glass against mine and drinking it, I looked at him.