𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

ʟᴀᴍᴇɴᴛɪꜱ

ʟᴀᴍᴇɴᴛɪꜱ

——————

"What are you two troublesome kids doing?" We hear making us flinch and turned around seeing Queen Frigga, Loki's mother and my mentor. Loki and I snickered, "We're going to mess with Thor and Sif." I said whilst glancing at Loki as he nodded at me.

"May I ask why?" Frigga said smiling down at the pair, they are just 800 years old, oh gods imagine teenagers. "Because mother, Thor and Sif messed with us also." Loki said placing his hands on his hips making me smirk mischievous. "Wow, ok go on." She said waving us off.

We both snickered and ran towards the columns and hiding behind them. I nodded at Loki as he nodded, he casted a duplicate of himself as we snuck away from them.

Frigga watched from afar with Odin beside her, "Oh, those two will cause mischief." Odin commented as Frigga chuckled lightly watching Thor and Sif run away from the mischievous pair.

"It's just something I did not expect from them at such a young age." Frigga said looking at Odin as he chuckled. "Well, we'll see how it comes to be in the future." He said walking away as Frigga watched Loki and Eris laugh together.

————————

We stumbled out of the Time Door and it closes behind us, looking around seeing us back at the TVA. "All Minutemen to armory, Protect the timeline." Was announced throughout the room and remembered where my sword and Loki's daggers are. I marched towards it and opened it, "Oh gods." I said grabbing my sword and passing the daggers to Loki.

"Let's go." I muttered walking towards the doorway and Loki beside me. Slowly walking down the hallway as the light slowly turned on and off. I kept my sword to my side, "Shit, she's good." I commented looking at the minuteman that were on the floor.

We turned the corner, "Hey! Stop!" I heard shouting as I looked at Loki and swung my sword. We turned the corner to see the variant kicking the hell out of a minuteman. She looked at us making me smirk at her. Loki flipped his dagger very dramatically, I swung my sword around and tilted my head at her.

She took unsheathed her own sword. "A few questions." Loki said pointing his daggers towards her as I stepped closer to her. "Have you two got nothing else to do?" She said stepping closer to us. I scoffed, "Rude." I said rolling my eyes as we walked around in a circle looking at her.