𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀʀɪᴀɴᴛ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀʀɪᴀɴᴛ

———————

I sighed messing with this stupid uniform they gave me, a white button up shirt, a brown tie, black pants and some shoes. I don't even have a freaking bra on. I looked around my desk, you could say. "Loki!" I shouted loudly, "Yeah?!" He shouted back making me smile.

"I'm bored!" I shouted as Miss. Minutes looked at me tapping her holographic foot on my desk. "Well? What's the answer?" She said in a southern accent making me lean back in my chair.

"I... actually don't know." I chuckled, shrugging my shoulder as she huffed. "Ok then I guess your gonna fail." She said about to leave as I held my hand out. "I'm kidding, gods." I said sitting upright, I sighed looking at her.

"Nexus energy?" I said confused and she beamed at me as I sighed as she continued to the other question. I rolled my eyes leaning my head back, bored, once again. "Come on, Eris, you know this." She said annoyed making me sigh, "Its when the TVA can no longer reset a nexus event." I said tilting my head to the side.

"Boring!" I said loudly as she continued, "Correct, and that would lead to the destruction of the timeline and the collapse of reality as we know it." She said monotonously as I leaned forward, tilting my head. "So you can actually hear me." I asked her before continuing, "Like are you a recording or are you alive?" I asked her.

"Uh, sorta both." She said kinda answering my answer, "Ah." I said nodding towards her, "Training goin' well?" Mobius said standing next to my desk and I sighed leaning back in my chair. "Alright but it's boring as hell." I said looking at Loki and he nodded agreeing with me.

"But you're learning right?" He said making me glare at him as he chuckled then gestures me to follow him. "You can finish this later. Gear up." He said handing me a plastic filled with a clothing. "There's been an attack. Let's go." He said as I got up from my spot and followed beside Loki.

I looked down at the item, taking out the jacket and set the plastic down on a random desk. "Put it on." He said stopping as I put the jacket on and fixed it moving my hair. "Good." Mobius said making me smirk at them. "I look good? No?" I said smiling at them as they smiled at me.

We walked down the hallway and spotting some minute man and B-15 gathered around. We stopped beside them as I stayed beside Loki. "C-20 and her team went dark shortly after they jumped into the 1985 branch." B-15 explained as I messed with my necklace.