𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

ʟᴀᴍᴇɴᴛɪꜱ ᴘᴛ 2

ʟᴀᴍᴇɴᴛɪꜱ ᴘᴛ 2

——————

She rolled her eyes, "Jeez!" She said walking out of the shack as I followed right behind her. "Yep." I hear Loki mutter following after us as we began making our journey away from the place. I kept my distance but pace along with her, "So, what's the plan?" I asked loudly whilst Loki panted catching up to us.

"There's a town near here. And can you shut up? Just because I have to work with you doesn't mean I wanna hear your voice." She said making me scoff at her.

"Rude, well all right." I said rolling my eyes at her. "Slow down, Variant." Loki said as we caught up to her. "What part of imminent death confuses you?" She asked him as I looked at Loki and continued to walk.

"And don't call me 'Variant.'" She said to him as I looked at her. "I'm sorry, but I'm not calling some faded photocopy of me 'Loki.'" Loki said looking at her as I looked at her.

"Good. 'Cause that's not who I am anymore. I'm Sylvie now." She said making me nod towards her. "Very nice, Sylvie, love the name." I said smiling at her as she looked at me giving me a small smile but looked away quickly. "It's called an alias." She said looking at me as we walked.

"It's not very Loki-like." Loki said causing me to roll my eyes at him. "Yeah? What exactly makes a Loki a Loki?" I asked them as they looked at me. "Independence, authority, style." Loki listed making me scoff at him. "So, naturally you two went to work for the boring, oppressive time police." She said making me lightly chuckle.

"We don't work for them. We're a consultant." I tried as I moved my hands around. "You two don't know what you want." She said shaking her head at us as I looked down at my muddy boots.

"Oh, yeah? What about you?" I asked looking up from my boots to her. "Your years-in-the-making plan was to tear the place down, create the ultimate power vacuum, and then just walk away." I said simply as I stopped to look at her like really look at her.

"I'd never have done that." Loki commented standing beside me, "Yeah? Well, I'm not you." She said turning around looking at Loki. "Can we get on with this now?" She said turning around and walking away. I sighed and patted Loki's arm then walked away from him.

We walked up to a small town and I looked around seeing not a single person out here. Of course stupid it's an apocalypse. "It looks like everyone already fled." Loki commented looking around the empty town and creaky signs. "If they did, it was in vain." Sylvie said looking around the ghost town.