07

"Then I was like, 'Where's mom?'."

Sunoo and Riki bursted out laughing as Jungwon finished his story.

"I can't believe you didn't recognize your own mom just because of makeup!" Sunoo couldn't stop laughing, he even slapped Riki unintentionally.

"Yah, just laugh if it's funny. You don't have to slap me!" Riki told Sunoo which made the two laugh even more.

Sunoo laid his back on the floor laughing.

"Oh my, I can't breathe!" He said while catching his breath. "That's so funny, I can't-"

He giggled one last time before finally calming himself down.

Jungwon was telling them stories about his family and when he's still young.

Sunoo and Riki laughed all the time while listening, Jungwon was glad to see that they're happy.

He saw Sunoo smile and laugh a lot whenever he tells them happy stories. He thought Sunoo must really love hearing positivity.

He also noticed that despite his bright aura, Sunoo looked dull, lonely, and empty. He kept it to himself for now.

"I'm not really sure what his reason is for bullying me, but..." Riki told them when he started to be bullied by Jake, "He always yells at me for being quiet. He said he hates that I'm shy and that I am weak."

Jungwon raised an eyebrow, "That's odd."

Sunoo nodded in agreement.

"He never hit me or stole anything from me though. Unlike the other bullies." Riki stated. "Then I started to think, everything he said was true."

Sunoo looked at him, "Why?"

"I love dancing." Sunoo and Jungwon oh-ed, "But I'm not confident."

"Why? If you love it so much, why not do it?" Sunoo frustratingly asked.

Jungwon waited for Riki to answer.

"My parents never allowed me." Riki looked down. "I can't do anything about it, I have to obey them."

Jungwon and Sunoo sighed.

"You shouldn't give up on your dream Riki." Sunoo held his hand, "It may seem impossible for now, but time will come, you just have to believe in yourself and do it for your dream."

Sunoo smiled to assure Riki.

The latter smiled bitterly, "Then why didn't the sun come back?"

Sunoo was surprised.

"If there's really hope, why did the sun give up on the world?" Riki, "The sun comes up as another day starts, it signifies hope and another reason to live." He continued, "But now that it didn't go back up, then, is it the end?"