10

"Oh, 'Won!" Jungwon's mother greeted him as soon as he entered their home.

"Sit down, let's eat!" Jungwon did as his father told him, "Your friend brought so much food!"

Jungwon looked at the person sitting in front of his father.

"Go on Ddeonu, eat as much as you like!" Jungwon's mom said and tapped Sunoo's shoulder.

Ddeonu?

Jungwon can't understand what's happening.

The latter smiled, "Thank you for inviting me here Ma'am!"

Jungwon sat at the empty seat beside Sunoo.

"Oh, just call Aunt from now on." Sunoo smiled and they started eating.

Jungwon nudged Sunoo, "Why are you here?" he whispered.

"Uhm, because your mom invited me?" Sunoo answered, eyes on his food.

"Why?" Jungwon asked again.

"How would I know?" Sunoo answered.

Jungwon sighed, "You skipped school to go here?"

"No, I didn't." Sunoo finally looked at him. "I had to do some errands, then I happened to stumble upon your parents."

"That's weird." Jungwon's brows furrowed, "Why would they-"

"Hey, your food spilled, stop talking with your mouth full." Jungwon's sister scolded him.

They all chuckled as Jungwon apologized.

"So where's your room?" Sunoo asked as soon as he's done helping with the chores.

"Why? You're not allowed to go-"

"Oh, it's right there." his sister answered instead. She pointed at Jungwon's door before going inside her room.

"Thanks noona!" Sunoo smiled and went straight to Jungwon's room.

"Wait, ugh. No!" Jungwon tried to pull Sunoo away from his room but the latter was stronger that he got carried while holding him.

"Oh, what a cute room!" Sunoo muttered as he entered Jungwon's room, "But I suggest, you should clean this part. Oh, and that too."

Jungwon gave up. He let Sunoo look around his room while he got dissed by him too.

"Yah, I was just so excited this morning that I forgot to tidy up everything." Jungwon defended himself.

"But that doesn't explain the dust in here." Sunoo pointed at the dust behind Jungwon's cabinet. 

"Hey! Put it back!"

"Yeah, everyone said that I'm really cute and cheerful." Jungwon stated, "But I'm almost a grown up now."

They both chuckled. Jungwon told him stories about himself and his family.

"Why?" Sunoo smiled, "I also think you're cute."

Jungwon blushed at Sunoo's last remark.

"And I think you look better now that the sun is back." Sunoo said looking straight in his eyes, "You look good with the sun."

"What are you talking about?" Jungwon said as he tried hiding his red cheeks.

Jungwon felt it was weird that he kept feeling fluttered at everything Sunoo said today.

He must be tired, he thought.

"You look tired, what did you do this afternoon that got you exhausted like that, huh?" Sunoo asked as Jungwon laid on his bed.

Jungwon smiled, then he told Sunoo everything they did the whole day.

Sunoo burst out laughing on the ground as Jungwon showed him the video of Sunghoon yelling at the VR arcade.

"I should come next time, this is too funny!" Sunoo closed his eyes and held his stomach, laughing.

Jungwon chuckled, "I told you so!"

Sunoo managed to calm down, he wiped his tears from laughing too much, "You must've really enjoyed the day."

"Yes." Jungwon's eyes brightened.

"This is one of the best days of my life."

Sunoo smiled.

"If the sun still goes back tomorrow," Jungwon started planning for the next few days, "we'll have to eat lunch outside, or go to the ice skating rink with Sunghoon hyung, or go to the mall!"

Sunoo saw how happy and excited he was.

He's glad to see Jungwon's smiles.

He wants to see it everyday.