Chapter 4: Waking Up in Day One

You would imagine waking up to the sound of birds tweeting, your mother slightly shaking you, or the sweet smell of maple syrup on pancakes, but no. Instead you wake up to the loud banging on the wooden door and the Queen asking that you get up now. Mother already seems to be up and getting dressed into her uniform.

Mother: Hope you had a good sleep dear, I've already laid at your uniform for you.

You smile with a tired expression on your face. You get up to put on the uniform, throwing on your white dress and your apron. You turn to see mother smiling at you sweetly.

Mother: My goodness look at you my little girl, you are growing up so fast.

I blush profusely.

Y/N: Come on, we best be on our way to help.

We walked down the hall towards the lounge room where we seen the Queen waiting with an unpleased expression on her face.

Chung-ha: How long does it take for you ladies to get ready, honestly?

Mother an I look at each other it disappointment, I didn't actually think our first day could start off like this, go us.

Chung-ha: Well you're here now and that's all that matters. Now get to work and get this room spotless.

I start to grab the broom that sits in the right corner of the gigantic lounge room. The Queen then clears her throat and give me another cold stare. I look to her and wait for her to speak.

Chung-ha: That order was for your mother dear, what I would like for you to do is wake each of the boys up and tell them to come here. Chop chop.

Y/N: Yes Queen Chung-ha

I turn to the right corridor and head towards the boy's bedrooms. I let out a long sigh, This day is going to be tougher than I thought. Then a tall figure approaches me and starts to walk on the left of me.

Kei: No need to feel stressed, it's not a personal thing, she just wants to set thing in order that's all, that's the way it's always been.

Y/N: Thank you, I appreciate that. I assume you've been working with her for a while now?

Kei: 15 years I've been doing this, *sighs*. I just wanted to let you know that if you have any questions, comments or queries, I'd be more than happy to help you.

Y/N: Thank you Kei.

Kei; Of course, well you best be off to your job, I'll see you around newbie.

Y/N: See you

Kei seems very nice, I'm glad there is a definite person I can trust. I turn left to face myself with the hallway of the boy's rooms ⬇️

I took a deep breath and knocked on all the doors, I started with Heeseung who already seemed to be up

I took a deep breath and knocked on all the doors, I started with Heeseung who already seemed to be up. We greeted each other and he made his way to the lounge room. I then woke up Jay, Sunoo and Jungwon who also made their way to the lounge room, Sunoo and Jungwon greeted me politely but Jay didn't say a word. I don't know what kind of grudge Jay has against me, but hopefully we'll move past it. I get out of Jays room to see Sunghoon walking down the hallway, he smiles at me, I bow back.

Then I went to Ni-ki's room, he was the hardest to wake up. He just kept ignoring me every time I try to tell him to get up. Well, that was until I mentioned that there was bungeo-ppang for breakfast, he shot straight up out of bed and started to get ready. He got dressed be, and ran straight out of the hallway towards the lounge room.

Lastly was Jake, I don't know why, but I was nervous about him, I feel like something wrong was gonna happen if I entered his room, But I have to get rid of the butterflies. I open the room to see his bed made, pyjamas folded and the curtains opened, but he was nowhere to be seen. ⬇️

I call his name, but I don't hear a reply, I then walk into his room to try to find him, I had to he left me no choice

I call his name, but I don't hear a reply, I then walk into his room to try to find him, I had to he left me no choice. But my gosh, this room was so beautiful, unlike anything I have ever seen. No wonder Jake has this room, it's just as perfect as he is. Then I stop to question my words, I don't even know him, how do I know if he is perfect? Anyway I start to worry, I don't know where he is, where is he? I walk out of the room with a panicked expression, I don't know what to do. What will happen? Will I get in trouble? What do I tell the Queen?...........