Chapter 5: The Sound of Music

I had no choice but to say I couldn't find Jake anywhere. I sadly walked back through the hall, turned down the corridor and made my way towards the lounge room. I felt defeated and so upset, but I couldn't have this expression on my face, this is a professional job, I need to act professional. I walked in the lounge room ⬇️

I was about to break the news to the Queen

I was about to break the news to the Queen. She manage to get her voice out before I did.

Chung-ha: I'm quite impressed, I didn't expect for you to get them up easily, especially Ni-ki, he is quite a heavy sleeper.

Sunoo nudged Ni-ki who chuckled quietly, the Queen spoke again.

Chung-ha: I do believe that you seem to be missing someone; where is Jake?

Y/N: Well unfortunately I don't know where he is, he wasn't in his room this morning.

Jay scoffed and laughed quietly, I turn to look his way with an unpleased expression on my face, he stops immediately.

Chung-ha: How strange, he is usually the first one here. Well please find him and bring him here, understand?

Y/N: Absolutely.

I walk back to the corridor to try to find him, I call his name out several times but I don't hear him answering back. I could've sworn I checked everywhere in the palace, the kitchen, the ballroom, the office, even the stables. I've tried asking Kei, Hanbin and Daniel but they don't know either. I give up, I sit on a bench contemplating about if this job is really right for me. I nearly start to break out into tears.

I then hear a sweet melody in the distance, I can't see which direction it's coming from. It's very beautiful and catchy, I see that it's coming from outside upon the hill. I decided to follow it to see where it was coming from or who was playing it. I get to the top of the hill and, I see  beautiful, lush green grass and sitting in it was a boy playing the violin. I glance at him for a split second before he turns to face me,  it's Jake ⬇️

Y/N: Oh pardon me sir, I didn't mean to interrupt you, I-I can leave if you wa-

Jake: No it's perfectly fine, you can stay.

I don't know why I'm stuttering, the butterflies are coming back up again.

Y/N: The song you were playing is beautiful, I never would've guessed it was you playing it.

Jake: Thank you, it's one of my favourites, it's called Fever. *sigh* I just wish I had more time to practice. It's hard living with 6 other brothers, I rarely get any time to myself.

Y/N: I'm sorry to hear that, it must be hard for you, I really don't mind leaving you alone for a couple more minutes.

Jake: No I insist, I quiet honestly like your company.

He gives me a warm smile, I smile at him back, pushing my hair behind my ear. The wind is a little strong so it always falls back out. It just won't stay out of my face, A hand appears out of the corner of my eye as it pushes my hair up against the back of my ear. Jake lightly smiles as he stroke it back. He then breaks the silence.

Jake: Oh how rude of me to not introduce myself, well I'm sure you already know, but my name is Jake, it's a pleasure to meet you, miss......

Y/N: Oh please, just call me Y/N, you don't need to speak formally around me.

Jake: Y/N.........Y/N that's a lovely name.

Y/N: Thank you sir *blushes*

Jake: You don't need to speak formally around me either, well maybe except when we are in front of the Queen.

We both have a light laugh. I just couldn't stop staring at him, he is even more gorgeous up close, and he is so nice as well, could he be even more handsome? That's when reality hit me.

Y/N: Oh my, I completely forgot the reason I came here, you need to go to the lounge room quickly to talk with the Que-

Before even get finish my sentence, he grabs my hand and runs down the hill dragging me along with him. I was not expecting this out of him.

Y/N: Woah, slow down!

Jake: Well you said we needed to get there quickly, so we've gotta run. C'mon

We run down the hill hand in hand, honestly this is quite fun, I can already see our friendship blooming before my eyes..........

A/N: Hey y'all, I'm finally able to keep back up to date with the story and I'm really happy that I can. At this point in the story, it starts to differ from the rest of them that I've been working on (which you should probably check out 😉). In the beginning the start is the same, But later on each member will have their own separate stories and events that you will experience with them. Lmk some ideas on what should happen with the others! I hope you guys look forward to the next chapters, see ya then! 💕💕