Research

A/N:

In this FF, Pi's older brother is Song (Kaownah) and Mork's younger brother is Jay (Turbo)

*****

How to lose a guy in ten days?

I typed away the words in haste the moment I sat on my chair after locking the door.

Wait, why does it sounds like the title of some movie? Whatever. I hit 'ENTER'.

When I'm in trouble but can't seek someone's advice in real life, going anonymous and asking around online is an alternative.

Moreover, I can't wait for P'Mork to give up on me on his own. I need to help him. Let's see what the folks on the net has to say.

1 minute later . . .

Ugh, my connection is so slow.

A few more seconds later . . .

I gasped at the answers. Just what kinds of people did I bumped to this time?

1. Push him off a cliff.

Okay, forget about ten days. This here is an instant solution to my problem. I just need to find a cliff somewhere and a reason to take him there and then after that I'll turn myself in to the police. Seriously guys, something feasible please.

2. Use poison.

Didn't I just say something FEASIBLE? These guys are intent on getting me a criminal record. Okay, forget it. Let me check the next one.

3. Shit on his cat.

Gross. But yeah, this one isn't a 'mission impossible' thing. Does he have a cat, though?

4. Tell him you're pregnant.

Can't really use this one, can I?

5. Tell him you're gay.

Um, nope. I don't think this is it. Far from achieving my goal, if anything, I'd say I'd be in a much bigger trouble if I ever tell him this. Plus I'm as straight as a flagpole. Nah. I can't use this one.

I close the tab and cleared my search history. I don't think these strangers have the answer to my problem. Massaging my temples, I was about to take a nap when P'Song knocked on our door.

"Pi, are you in there?" He tried to turn the knob and found it locked. He started banging on the door and was very loud.

"Pi, why are you locking our door?! Are you watching porn?!!!!" I stand up right away and swing open the door before my brother comes up with any more assumptions.

"Why so loud P'?" I asked with apparent irritation in my tone.

"He's at the g-gate." My brother's face is so pale I thought he just saw a ghost.

"Who?"

"The kid."

"Who's kid?"

"The kid who went here just a month ago."

Wait. A month ago? What happened then? Impatient, my brother tried helping me remember.

"H-he's Uncle Wan's kid."

"Uncle Wan's?!!!!! The eldest or the youngest?"

Please don't tell me it's P'Mork.

"The scary one."

"Both of them are."

"The eldest is cool."

Yeah, right. Tell me that again after knowing what he did today.

"So it was the youngest?" I asked once more feeling a bit relieved.

At this point, I'm at a loss who's the lesser evil. The one who's after me or the one who's after my brother's head. P'Mork might be my headache but Nong Jay isn't your ordinary kid too.

"Yes, it's him. Hurry up. He's waiting." Then my P' started dragging me out of the room.

"W-why me, P? I don't want to see the kid." Reluctant, I held unto the doorframe as hard as I could.

"You have to."

"I don't want to."

"Let go of the doorframe, okay. You need to go downstairs. Or else that kid will come up here."

"Deal with him, P'. You're the one who has keyboard lessons with him. Are you trying to skip it like last time?" I asked as I try to hold on for dear life. "Don't push your own devil to me P', I have my own. I really want to help you but what to do, I can't even handle mine."

My brother suddenly loosened his grip on my arm and I almost stumble and hit my head on door but my brother caught me and turn me around. He then placed both hands on each of my shoulders and with a worried expression started assaulting me with questions.

"Your own devil? Did someone hurt you? Are you being bullied? Are you okay? Tell me who the idiot is and I'll smash his face in. Wait, let me call the gang."

"P', stop!" I exclaimed as I snatch my brother's phone. "Relax P'. Breathe in .... Breathe out..." I said as I inhale and exhale while my brother does the same.

"I'm fine P'. I'm good. I'm not in trouble. And no, no one's bullying me. But don't push that kid to me. Talk to him if you don't want to continue with your lessons with him anymore. I can't deal with him."

My brother looked relieved after I reassured him but what he said next scared the hell out of me.

"He's not here for me. He said he wants to talk with you."

"What?????!!!!!"

Why is P'Mork's younger brother looking for me?!

***

A/N:

Chapter lengths may feel uneven at times. All depends on my inspiration and motivation or the lack of them. I apologize in advance.