Chapter 3: I Can't Wake Up! Pod Opens? Weird Gibberish Sounds!

(tbr)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

There were faint sounds of un-earthly voices. I attempted to open my eyes to see what they look like, but to no avail.

Inside, I started to panic.

I used my adrenaline to wake me up (Adrenaline makes the heart go faster, and forcing your eyes open for a split second.), but to no avail. I panicked more and more and more, forcing alot of adrelanine as much as I can.

Then I can hear a click.

The sounds were louder now, it means the pod is open.

The voices stopped, then, there were high-pitch voices that sounded like vocaloids in a choir but gone very, very, wrong. footstep sounds roamed quickly here and there.

I suddenly lurched up from my pod, eyes open.

The strangers stopped running and screaming.

They look like humans but their hair is like a squid, There were something around their eyes, linking to one another. their ears were folded, and speak a very odd language (perhaps I went back in time, I must day) . One scientist with long squid-like Black hair (probably female), came up to me.

???: *oddly sounds*

(Y/N): *confused* Wh-wh-wha...

???: *turns to the other strangers, eyes wide*

(Y/N): ...

The "Alien Strangers took me to a room with a large rectangular window right infront of me. I want to scream, but I can't just yet. It felt like I haven't used my voice in an eternity. Of course, those Aliens were watching my every move, as if I was prey being watched by a huge hawk.

Could have went with Helix...

???'s P.O.V. (you know, the scientist thingie?)

I can't believe it! We actually found proof that a human still exist! I am so excited about it, that I forgot to tell the other Inkling scientists that inside the "Cocoon" or something like that was a human. When they opened it, they panicked, running here, running there.

Then, the human stood up.

She has messy [(H/L)- Hair Lenght] [(H/C)- Hair Color], Foggy [(E/C- Eye Color] eyes, and messed up weird clothes.

I went up to the scientists to calm down, then went to the confused human.

???: Are you okay?

(Y/N): *confused* Wh-wh-wha...

It seems that she needs time to recover some more, especially her voice.

I turned to them, eyes wide, and told them to bring the human to an expirement room. They did what I told them.

She will be our Project for a little while.

Just in case if other pranksters did this joke.

I'll be naming her temporarily, Subject no. 1-89-23.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OwO! tenkyu for the votes and the reads! I really appreciated the OC by

@alexgames852 ! Imma make more chapters for this book! Sorry, alex, but I think your OC will be appearing very soon! For anyone who hasn't made their OC yet, you can still join by adding some in formation below (please look up at the previous chapter, which, is the Author's Note) !

For anyone who noticed some spelling error please do tell me in the comments down below! Your opinion is highly appreciated! Apuu for now~

*poofaloofafoof*

523 words including the A/N