Chapter 7- (Y/N)'s new friend!

(tbr)

*QUICK A.N. BEFORE DIVING INTO THE STORY*

HEYA GUYS AND GUYETTES! SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT THE OC'S WILL BE ADDED FROM THIS CHAPTER FORWARD (PROBS...). STAY TUNED IF (Y/N) MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIT IN! BUE FOR NOW! APUU~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.:

I woke up, feeling exhausted and hungry at the same time. I yawned while stretching my limbs out, then combing through my hair. I immediately went to my stash heap of crap that I stole back at the lab. I wore them on, not worrying if someone saw me in the same clothes. I was so sleepy that time when I felt someone bump into me.

It was a boy, with green hair (Tentacles, I mean.) swept up, showing folded ears (I keep on saying that, but now, it looks like elf ears). He wore some kind of black tee that I couldnt pinpoint what it was, since I'm too lazy to turn on the visual translation.

"Holy Carp! I didn't see you there!" he exclaimed, somehow, his accent doesn't exactly fit him, (So much from a primal ape who judges aliens or whatever-they-are by their looks and sounds.) "Are-are you okay?" he asked, lending me a hand while I specked off dust on my once-clean clothes.

"Are you blind, or something? No, I'm not." I said sarcastically, rejecting the friendly hand that once offered to help.

O-oh," He said, frowning. Looking at the woman a green kimono, only a dent on her face was shown because of the giant green umbrella in front of her. She had white tentacle hair that was swept to the right (Or was it left- I forgot :\) and the edges going lime green.

And the weird thing was-

She was standing on top of a sewage hole.

How can a beautiful woman like her stand on top of a hole which is logically impossible to survive in because of it's stink? I thought.

I stood up, and tried to walk to the other direction, ignoring the pizza roll guy (Pizza rolls are covered in breadcrumbs-)and his food truck.

"Wait!" the male called out to me. I turned, slightly irritated and annoyed at the same time. "What?" I asked, trying to hide my annoyance from him.

"Do you do Turf Wars?" he asked, looking like a child asking a lollipop.

"A.. what now?" I asked, completely confused.

"You don't know about Turf Wars?"

"B-duh."

"I thought all teenagers like my age are supposed to know things like this..." He trailed off a bit, mumbling.

"Hold up- what exactly is this 'Turf Warf?'" I asked.

"Turf Wars," He corrected.

"Whatever,"

"I'll show you!" he said excitedly, while grabbing my wrist. He took off into that retro 8-bit filled pink and green squids flying in the dark oblivion of nothing.

Oh dear, I thought.

GOD PLEASE HELP ME.

464 including the A.N.