Chapter 5: Subject no. 1-89-23 breaks out! On the catch, on the loose!

(tbr)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V. :

Here's what to do and not to do when breaking out a facility that has aliens who would try to poison you with smoked seaweeds in kebabs.

WHAT NOT TO DO WHILE BREAKING OUT:

1. Never, ever, put down that device that they put in your ear. It might come in handy (One time, I heard some aliens talk crap about about me. It hurts.).

2. Eating those kebabs. You might not know that they might have some type of toxins or something. Besides, I saw the kebab stick moving like a robot, so, I decided not to eat it ( I have that certain kind of fear that I might get skewered like lamb barbecue, I don't know, but, it could have exist back in the day.).

Heck, I forgot to remember of what to do. Besides, I was running around like some kind of crazy woman or whatever that lady is.

"Stop right there!" one of the aliens said. But, meh, I'm a free bird. No matter how much they will yell at me to stop, they won't stop me-

I got hit in the leg. I thought it was some kind of bullet but when I looked down-

It was paint, Olive green paint. Some sort of pukish green color but darker.

"You idiot! Ink can't stop that thing! She ain't no Inkling!" Another alien shouted at the goon who attempted to slow me down.

What on earth is an Inkling? I thought to myself, while twisting through empty hallways to lose them, but to no avail. I saw that the facility was beside the ocean and there was a balcony, full with scientists with those hairs or tentacles or- whatever that thing is.

Huh, weird. I accidentally got a cosplay that's similar to their faces and clothes, and their hair. The guards were starting to get up on me. So, I did the unthinkablest unthinkable thing that James Bond did ( seriously though, I haven't watched any J.B. Movies. But I heard that he jumps out of the windows.).

I (LITERALLY) jumped out of the balcony, and plunked into the ocean.

LE GUARD 4'S P.O.V.:

"GOD DAMMIT."

I have never EVER been pissed in my whole life.

I mean, think about it, Tinta's subjects have never escaped before, they never did. I was chasing 1-89- the rest of the numbers, with Sathy and Franco beside me. Franco, which, he must have hadn't heard about the subject, just took out his Splat Gun and aimed for the leg, which, obviously, didn't have an effect to it.

"You idiot! Ink can't stop that thing! She ain't no Inkling!" I shouted, slapping the back of his head. "Guys, the target is moving pretty fast! WE gotta move!" Sathy said, while looking at her radar looking at the red dot move around the moving circles.

"I'll go after her," I said, running with all my might.

"Blake, no!" Sathy screamed.

I saw it moving here and there, according to my radar, I was almost up to it, but, it went flying through the air, and plunked into the ocean.

Obviously, I can't catch it at this rate.

I'm fired, TOTALLY FIRED.

" GOD DAMMIT, GOD DAMMIT, NO."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OWO! SORRY FOR *ALMOST* EVERY CHAPTER IS SOO SHORT! IT'S JUST MY FIRST TIME WRITING A COUPLE OF BOOKS, AND MOST OF 'EM ARE CRAPPY, FOR ME.

WANNA HAVE SOME OF ME SPOLER TREAT? IMMA SEE YOU NEXT TIME IN A NEW CHAPTER!

BUE FOR NOW! APUU~

*POOFALOOFAFOOF*

567 including the author's note.