Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

Recommended song: Everyday Struggle by The Notorious B.I.G.

August 25th, 2019

Time: 5:23 PM

'I wonder what type of snacks I should get?", the girl thought to herself, gazing at the variety of snacks.

'Maybe I should call them?'

Taking out her phone, she clicked on Suna's contact first and brought the phone close to her ear. Letting the phone ring for a few seconds, the ringing eventually stopped and the sound of people yelling in the background filled your ear. Slightly cringing at the loud yells, a familiar voice catches your attention.

"Sorry about that, but did you need something?", Suna says, a hint of exhaustion in his tone.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask everyone what kind of snacks they prefer. So, you got a preference?".

"Oh, sugar cookies should be fine", he says as you begin to hear multiple voices in the background. "I'm actually with the twins right now if you want to ask them what they want".

"Sure, pass them the phone".

"(Y/N) Hellooo!", an excited Atsumu says over the phone.

You giggle from his reaction and begin.

"Hi Atsumu, do you have any snack preferences you'd like, and Osamus if you don't mind".

"Sure I like spicy chips and Osamu says regular potato chips are fine".

"Alright thanks, you guys better be there on time", you say sternly as you hang up the phone.

Quickly putting the different snacks inside the shopping cart, (Y/N) heads out of the grocery store and begins walking home.

Plugging in one earbud and shuffling the playlist she created with Suna, she moved her fingers to the rhythm of the song Everyday Struggle by The Notorious B.I.G, which she believes Suna added.

From the moment she woke up, the girl had been anticipating for the sun to sink into the horizon. She had gotten up early to prepare for tonight since she invited Suna and the twins to stargaze on her roof. They had offered to come early and help setup but the girl refused. (Y/N) believed that since she was the one who invited them over, she should leave the work to herself, and a little help from her mother. Nonetheless she was fine doing most of the work if it meant that everyone would soon enjoy the night.

Finally arriving at her house, she unlocked the door to find that her mother left for work. Shrugging, she placed the bags on the counter where Búho had been sleeping. Petting the sleeping cat, she grabbed 3 separate bowls to use for the chips and began setting up the food.

Once she was done, she strategically balanced all the bowls, plates, and napkins on a metal tray and made her way up to the roof. Placing the tray on the glass table she made her way over to the mini fridge in order to see if all the drinks were cold to her standards. There were izzies, monsters, fiji water, and starbucks coffees. Smiling proudly, she headed downstairs to get ready for tonight.

Time: 7:12 PM

*KNOCK*

"I'LL BE RIGHT THERE", you yelled from your room.

Quickly putting on a pair of running shorts and an oversized t-shirt you were set for tonight. You told everyone prior that they should wear comfortable clothing; In order to feel more relaxed instead of feeling uncomfortable in a pair of jeans.