Chapter 47

CHAPTER 47

Recommended song: In Love by LeRoyce

Time: 1:51PM

March 3, 2022

"Okay students, I'll give you guys the rest of the time in class to fill out the form. If you don't finish it by today you can turn it in on Monday." Your teacher says as she takes out a book from her cupboard and takes a seat at her desk.

"This is stupid." You mumble while laying your head on the desk. A sigh escapes your lips as you roll your pencil around with the tip of your finger.

"It's not that bad, you can just write down a random job. You don't necessarily have to put exactly what you want to do." Suna says as he starts filling out the form.

Your teacher had passed out and assigned your class the task of filling out career sheets for the future. Considering the school year was almost over and graduation was rapidly nearing, teachers were putting the yearly pressure on kids to figure out what they want to do in life. The task was never fun on both ends, only for the ones who already had in mind what they wanted to do.

"But everyone seems to know what they want to do and I'm just here."

"That's not true, Yui and Hina don't know what they want to do yet."

"That's a lie."

"What?"

Suna watches as you point behind you towards the two girls who were busy in a conversation. He turns and listens closely.

"If you ever have a wedding you can for sure count on me to help plan it." Yui says with a proud smile on her face. "I'm already taking some courses to prepare."

"I'll make sure to have you in mind when I do, and you can count on me to take care of your future pets when they're sick." Hina says as she writes down on the form. The girl already had her mind set on becoming a future vet, and Yui wanted to become a wedding planner.

"I guess not." Suna mumbles as he sets his pencil down and slouches in his chair. He stares at the ceiling for a second before deciding to turn his head towards you.

"You don't have anything in mind?"

"Not really." You say with a sigh. "Well I do have one thing but it's kinda stupid."

"Well what is it?"

"I was thinking I could be a tattoo artist. It sounds like fun."

"That's a great idea!" Suna says with a smile. "You can tattoo me and I'll look super cool during my volleyball games."

You laugh a little before saying, "That's a good idea. Once I become a tattoo artist I'll make sure you're my first client."

"Deal?"

"Deal."

———————————————————————

Time: 11:15 PM

"Pssst."

"Hey (Y/N) wake up."

"Suna go to sleep."

"No."

Letting out a short huff, you turn to your right side and grab the remote to turn on the LED lights.

"And why are you still awake?" You say while squinting your eyes slightly from the light.

"I'm not tired yet." Suna says while rolling out of the bed and onto the carpeted floor. He sits up and reaches his arm under your bed in search of something.