Late Night Run - Jamal Murray

You and Jamal started dating near the end of his rookie season. Now you've been together for over four and recently found out that you're expecting your first child. He couldn't be more excited to become a dad. You're now about 30 weeks pregnant so you're starting to feel very uncomfortable all the time. He feels bad that he could only do so much to make you feel better and always tries to do whatever he can. Lately you've found out that sleeping has gotten harder. Even with your pregnancy pillow, it only helps some. After a couple of hours of sleep, you feel your baby kick causing you to wake up. You reach over for your phone at it says 2am. I groan a little and look over to your sleeping boyfriend. You try falling asleep again but now you need to use the bathroom.

Quietly and slowly, you get up and waddle to the bathroom.  Once you were done, you walk out to find Jamal still sleeping. You are a feeling a little hungry so you head to the kitchen. About after 10 minutes of looking, you couldn't find anything to eat so you sit on the couch to watch some Netflix. Not long after, you hear footsteps coming into the kitchen. "Baby, what are you doing up?" You boyfriend asks as he comes up behind the couch and starts massaging your shoulders. 

"I needed to pee then I got hungry so I came downstairs to look for something to eat." You tell him. He comes and sits next to you. He could tell that you're tired. 

"Baby girl, you gotta let mama sleep." Jamal says, getting closer to your belly. You found out a couple of months ago, you are having a daughter. 

"Is there anything I could do?" He asks, sitting back up.

"Could you please get Taco Bell?" You beg. He sighs slightly but nods. You give him a peck as he stands up. About 20 minutes later, he comes home with a bag of food. He grabs two plates and joins you again on the couch. You didn't feel like getting up while he was gone because it is hard to do anything now. You feel bad because there have been many nights throughout the pregnancy where he has gone out in the middle of the night to get food or something else for you.

"Thank you." You give him another peck. You two eat and once you were done, you feel much better. 

As he was cleaning up, you feel your daughter kick. "You have the best daddy in the world." You say, rubbing your belly to see if you can feel another one.

"She does, doesn't she?" 

You look up and smile as he kneels in front of you. He leans down to kiss your belly. "I'll do anything for my girls."

You smile again and run your hand through his hair as he talks to his daughter. You could see how much he can't wait to hold his little girl. You knew he would be happy with ether one but you secretly had a feeling that he was hoping for a girl. You can see him as a girl dad.

"Now can you let mama sleep?"

He takes your hand and helps you stand up. He kisses your hand as he leads you to the bedroom. You both get ready for bed again. He presses his lips against yours after you two get settled into bed before falling asleep.

Requests are open so comment under the second request page. It would be easier to keep track if they are only under that page.