• 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹* •

𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 atelophobia_vibes

*smut warning!*
aged up to 21
trigger warning?

watch out for spelling mistakes!

"fuck." finn mutters under his breath, spreading my legs as he thrusts slowly. his plump, pink lips are parted & his eyes are lightly shut.

i panted, grabbing on to one of his hands that held my leg, interlocking our fingers. "finn." i whined, feeling him start to speed up a little.

he looked down at me, smiling before he leaned in & connected our lips. he brought his other hand up, the one that wasn't holding mine. he grabbed my breast, palming it his warm hand before running his thumb over my nipple.

he parted from the kiss, breathing heavily,
"you feel so fucking good wrapped around me, bunny." he'd press his lips against my warm cheek as my face heated up at his praise.

i brought one of my hands up to his hair, gripping the curls as my legs started shaking.
he always gets so riled up after spending so much time at the studio. he comes straight home, since we live together, & gets eager to spend time with me.

i felt as he wrapped his arms around me, lifting my lower back up to him, giving him perfect access to my sweet spot. i jerked & moaned lewdly as his hips met mine over & over again, our breathing almost instantly synchronizing.

he left sloppy kisses on my throat, making me tilt my head back to give him better access. he groaned, moving his hand to grip my hip.

& just like that, my cloud of euphoria had almost disappeared. i hate my hips, they feel wide & are covered in stretch marks, so i know he can feel them. (you're literally beautiful just the way you are & stretch marks are normal & sexy. you're perfect shawty's)

i wasn't in the mood anymore, feeling disgusted with myself as finn continued to thrust into me. i buried my head in his shoulder, feeling my eyes water, but this time it's not from pleasure.

i felt finn shift, looking down at me,
"baby? what wrong, do you want me to stop?"
he peered at me & i nodded my head, pushing him off.

he gave me a confused look,
"w-what happened?"

i shook my head,
"i know you didn't mean to but please don't grab my hips like that again. it ruined the mood." i bluntly told him.

he scanned my face, his mouth slightly parted,
"i'm sorry, what? you're not in the mood anymore because of me?" he furrowed his eyebrows, bringing his boney hand up to rub his face.

i sighed & plopped down on the bed, feeling now guilty & disgusted. "no, baby. i just don't like when my hips are touched, so can you please not do it again?"

finn hummed & hesitantly nodded & he caressed my leg, "ohh, okay. i'm sorry, i just thought since you don't mind me grabbing you by the waist at other times, you wouldn't mind me doing now-"

"-that's not the point, finn!" i frustratedly cut him off, sitting up to look at him, "i like it when you touch my hips... when i'm not naked. that way you don't have to feel how fucking gross i am because-"