School Things 🔱

Name: Gray Eclipse

Age: 18 to 22 {Depends on Rp}

Species: Common Crow

Gender: Male {He/Him}

Height: From ages 18 to 19, he is 5'3". From ages 20 to 22, he is 5'4".

Sexuality: Demisexual

Appearance: 

Personality:

Personality:

Gray has quite the personality. He can actually be rather friendly when meeting new people. The only time this may not be the case is if he's in a negative mood.

Gray doesn't exactly become your friend right off the bat, unless he finds it to be within both his and your potential interest. Gray does happen to have some trust issues, so he doesn't exactly consider people to be his friends until a while later, unless you've proven to be trustworthy.

Gray has some anger issues too, albeit very minimal. He manages to prevent himself from possibly yelling at any friends. But in the case that he does potentiallt snap and yell at a friend, he is bound to apologize multiple times, and will sometimes buy things for that friend as another way of trying to appologize.

With a severe lack of friends to begin with, Gray doesn't really know how to act towards friends. This can be taken as a sort of explanation for why he may resort to buying things for a friend as a way of apologizing.

As Gray grows older, he'll learn to control his anger to a great extent. He would also become a bit more social and appear more happy, friendly, etc.

Another thing to note about Gray is his occasional politeness. This is most notable when he may be eating. Gray has incredibly strict table manners that he enforces upon himself, and himself only.

Gray is good enough at hand-to-hand combat.

Likes:

He loves music. Gray enjoys singing and playing instruments like the drums, guitar, electric guitar, etc. He hopes become a great musician or singer.

Gray loves to cook. If being a musician or a singer doesn't work out for him, then he'll resort to something in the food industry.

He also loves any types of silver jewelry that may feature the moon or stars.

Gray's favorite snack food is Danish Butter Cookies. 

He likes to eat Tso chicken with white rice, and frequently makes it for lunch.

There's other small things he enjoys.

Dislikes:

Bugs. He doesn't fear them or anything, he just really dislikes bugs. Besides butterflies and certain moths.

Bullies.

His stuff being broken.

Someone ruining a thing he may be making.

His head feathers or wing feathers being pulled or tugged on.

Blood. Whether it be coming from himself or others, it's always disturbing.

There's some other small things he dislikes.

Other:

He works at a coffee shop during weekdays and occasionally weekends, but will sometimes work extra hours in the evening, usually cleaning up the shop and closing it up.

As he grows older, Gray would go to college for culinary arts, and would eventually begin working in a small diner-like location. As side work, Gray also plays music in places with Brooke and Jenny. {Both Brooke and Jenny can be found on the page titled 'Chaotic Rockstars'.}

Scenario One: {School setting. Character must be 16 to 18}

You've been going to a certain school for a year now. You've been bullied before. You've been physically hurt, you've been insulted before, but you've never seen a fight before. You've never had someone defend you from the bullying.

Well, that would happen now. You were being bullied for your appearance after school, you remember what the bully had said. "Let's try and make that face pretty for ya." You had been punched in the face maybe three times..? You did receive a bloody nose, and your face hurt so much. 

What if someone hadn't stepped in? Would you have been in a much worse state? Probably.

You remembered someone yelling, gaining the attention of the bully. The bully left you alone at that point. You had stumbled to the ground, vision blurry. You know that the bully went off to beat up this other kid, but it had turned into a fight from what you would later on hear. You didn't remember anything else beyond that.

Whoever had stepped in, you were grateful for their help.

You had woken up in the hospital the next day. There was some concern about a possible concussion, but you had only received some bruises, small cuts, and your face being swollen from the harm dealt to it.

About a week later, you were allowed back into school. You wanted to know who stepped in. You unfortunately didn't find out until after school, when an aquantiance of yours had simply told you and gave a point to who had stepped in. It was that crow. He was the only crow in the school so far.

You could approach him and thank him, or you could try and thank him during the school day. 

You..?

Scenario Two: {School setting. Character must be 16 to 18}

So, you've came across Gray being bullied on multiple occasions. You've come across the crow being beat up in the courtyard in the back of the school. You've seen how mad Gray can get- he's thrown burning hot food at someone when they ruined something he made. You've seen him go through a lot.

And so you wanted to befriend him. Why? Well, he probably needed a friend.

You..?

Scenario Three:

Make It Up.