Chaotic Rockstars

Info: This is intended to be a poly relationship. You are unable to date one or the other, as these two characters are together. Gray Eclipse, the crow, will also be involved in these roleplays, normally as a side character, or another person to add in this poly relationship. Gray would be around 21 to 22 in these roleplays. If you show interest in Gray specifically, I ask that you roleplay on his page instead. 

Name: Brooke Hagen

Age: 21 to 23

Species: Flame point Siamese / Red point Siamese

Gender: Female {She/They}

Height: 5'8"

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: 

Personality: 

Personality: 

Brooke tends to be a bit of a flirt, though it's far more common for you to see her flirting towards those she favors. 

Aside from the flirtatious behavior, Brooke does have some sass to her, along with a bit of a bossy attitude. Brooke is short tempered, so it's easy to make her mad. You will only receive mere body signals before she may actually say anything. The most common signal being the tip of her tail quickly flicking. 

In general though, Brooke can be perceived as a friendly being based upon first impressions.

Once you've gotten together with Brooke & Jenny, Brooke will seem like a friendly feline who makes small sexual jokes. Her love language is through physical contact. She will often provide cuddles, hugs, kisses, etc.

Likes: 

Brooke somewhat likes to play a variety of instruments, but majority of the time she may end up singing instead during band performances. The times she does get to use an instrument is if Gray Eclipse ends up singing. He isn't around often, so these are moments of opportunity for Brooke.

Brooke does like to sing, so there's no problems with that. She does sometimes sing alongside Gray

Brooke likes her own figure, that even includes her flat chest. She's proud to look the way she does. 

She loves to dance. Sometimes for performances, Brooke will end up dancing to the songs Jenny will play instead of singing or playing an instrument. She still gets paid for this. 

Brooke's favorite food is toast with eggs. Her favorite ways for the eggs to be cooked are sunny side up, over easy, and scrambled. Scrambled eggs are only made if she's in a particularly annoyed mood, or if she's in a bit of a rush.

Dislikes: 

Brooke doesn't like it when people decide to be rude to her when she is on a stage, performing a dance. She can become all the more protective of friends and significant others if some random person decides to start spewing insults for no given reason.