Search & Rescue 🔱

WARNING: Violent themes will exist in these roleplays. It isn't necessarily Character vs Character, but is much rather Character vs Entity.

Name: Ravi Davis

Age: 20 to 27 years old {Age really depends on roleplay}

Species: Asian koel

Gender: Male {He/They}

Height: 5'5"

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: 

Personality: 

{Info for ages 20 to 23} 

Ravi would be new to his work, and would commonly display curiosity. Not only would he be young and curious, but he'd be reckless too. This recklessness does eventually lead to the loss of a portion of one of his wings, as well as the loss of his leg. 

Ravi would make plenty more jokes during this time. Makes sense why. He's still young and immature at this time.

{Info for ages 24 to 27}

Ravi would become this mostly quiet guy who tends to keep things to himself. This does include keeping his emotions to himself, essentially bottling up his emotions. Let's just say that Ravi.. has a lot of emotions bottled up from the past few years. Ravi needs to learn to better express these emotions, otherwise he may end up breaking down at some point, with no idea how to stop himself, calm himself, etc. 

Ravi has grown to be rather serious over time. This is thanks to his choice of work, self discipline, etc. Of course, due to his mostly serious attitude, it can be hard to catch any subtle jokes he may make. 

Ravi does display cautious behavior during missions, it makes perfect sense why he'd be cautious. How do you think he lost his leg and part of his wing? 

But not only is Ravi more cautious, but he's also grown to be more protective of others, as though making sure nobody else has to endure what he's lived through. This sense of protection can be displayed by Ravi practically putting his own life at risk to save another individual's life. This displays a lack of self-worth and can be a subtle sign of possible depression. But, people often just think of it in some romantic "I would die for you" kind of thing, leading to misinterpretation.

Likes:

The stars. A beautiful sight during certain nights. 

Incense. He likes the aroma incense provides, as it helps reduce stress. 

Scented candles. Ravi loves the smell of pine trees, so having that scent applied to scented candles is rather convenient for him.