Delicate

Ochako pov:

"What are you doing here?" I snapped. Trying to hold tears back.

"I need to fix my mistake" the blond says as he sits down beside you.

"What is there to fix!? You can't take back leading me on and kissing another girl! And a bitch of one at that!" I hiss.

He let out a frustrated sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"GET OUT NOW" I yell.

"Ochako listen to me! Please!" He exclaims his hands grasping my shoulders so I could look Into his eyes.

Oh those eyes. They could draw you in and arrest you with their beauty. The sweet drops of rouge colouring that glared into my soul, that looked at me with distress and sentiment. Suddenly my features mitigate and I let out a sigh.

"Ok talk." I say, removing his hands from my shoulders.

"I never meant for any of that to happen ok? She came on to me! I didn't touch her! And the photos and videos were of that one moment! No one saw after that I pushed her off and called security! Sure I was drunk but not intoxicated enough to do something so dumb to your fucking kind ass heart!" He says.

I sit there processing everything. oh you are so dumb Ochako.

Then the tears fell.

"I-I'm so sorry" I choke.

His face expression softens before he pulled me into his strong embrace.

"You had every right to act the way you did. Do not apologize" he says sternly.

I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, Inhaling his sweet cinnamon sent.

I then pull out of the embrace and cup his face with my hands. Looking into his ruby eyes.

"So when do I get to meet Niall horan?" I grin.

He lets out a a low chuckle before insistently pressing his lips onto my own in a sweet amiable kiss.

As he pulled away he looked into my dough eyes before speaking.

"I'll see what I can do about you meeting Mr Horan" he chuckles.

I let out a breathy laugh before tugging him by the collar and pressing my lips to his once more.

I felt his warm embrace around my waist as I let my hands wander to his hair intensifying the sweet kiss before pulling away and resting my forehead against his.

"Don't you ever do that again" I scold.

"Never" he chuckles.

This chapter was cut in half because it's summer break and I didn't have service for a few weeks but I'm back and will update as soon as I can! LEAVE CHAPTER RESUESTS IN MY DMS OR COMMENTS PLEASE!