Sunshine

"Hey Ochako I'm sorry about what happened, we didn't mean to offend you in any way" tsu says as I exit my room, bakugou slowly following behind me.

"No no I should be apologizing i was just mad at something else, or someone else I guess" I laugh.

Tsu nodded and then pressed play on the movie her and tokoyami were watching.

"Come on love let's go out" bakugou says, grabbing my hand.

"I'm not exactly dressed to go out" I say gesturing towards my cozy outfit.

"K then we'll pick up something for you on the way" he says dragging me out of the door.

——-~~~~~~_____\*******

After picking up a simple but cute outfit we headed towards a restaurant.

"What restaurant is it?" I ask

"My friend owns it, it's called Cheshire, he won't be there today but it's really nice" he says.

I just nod in response.

—-

Once we had reached the restaurant I noticed an all to familiar mop of green hair. Oh no.

"Oh for fucks sake" I hear bakugou grumble beside me.

"Katsuki please keep your cool" I say tugging at his sleeve.

As soon as the green haired boy turns around his eyes narrow but soften as they land on me.

"Ochako you look nice, what's the occasion?" He asks.

I shift uncomfortably knowing this can't end well.

"A date." The blonde growls wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him.

"A What?" He asks.

"Yeah a date" I say calmly, looking up into bakugous eyes.

"Why? I know I haven't exactly been fair to you two lately but are you guys seriously going out just to bother me?" He asks.

"Why would we go out to bother you? Did it ever cross your mind that maybe we actually like each other?" I scowl.

"Well-"

"No wells deku, just fuck off man" Kat says before dragging me inside the restaurant.

"You look beautiful love" katsuki mentions as the waitress brings over our drinks.

"Thank you, as do you" I blush.

He chuckles softly before leaning over to give me a quick kiss.

"What was that for?" I ask

"No reason" he shrugs.

I smile to myself before looking back down at my menu.

—////——-/////——

"Thanks for taking me out" I say as we stroll hand in hand in a familiar park.

"Of course love" he says smiling down at me.

"I do have one question though" I start

"Go on" he says.

"Why me? You could literally have any girl in the world yet you chose me? I'm just a half broke young adult that works as a waitress as her full time job. I'm short and I don't exactly have a perfect figure. Do I look like Kendall Jenner to you? No. Anyways, it just doesn't make any sense" I ramble.

I hear him chuckle before stopping and pulling my chin up to look into his beautiful eyes.

"I don't care what you look like, don't get me wrong you're drop dead gorgeous, but I like you because we'll you're you? I don't know if that makes sense but you are beautiful and perfect for me hell even better then me, so don't think like that ok?" He says before brushing his lips against mine.

"Ok" I say.

"MR BAKUGOU!!! MRS OCHAKO!!" I hear coming from behind us.

Before I can react I feel a pair of small arms wrap around my waist.

"Hello Leah" I chuckle.

"Hey kid" the blonde says kneeling down so she can give him a hug.

"How've you been? Are you feeling better?" I ask.

"SOOO MUCH BETTER!! I wanted to thank you again. You two are so kind." She giggles.

I felt my heart melt at her words.

Bakugou pov:

I watched as she spoke with ease with the girl, she was perfectly social with no hesitation. Her smile could brighten anyone's day even at their worst. She should be the famous one not me. actually I wouldn't have her be famous...I wouldn't put her through that.

I smile to myself as Leah giggles at a joke ocha had just told. God what is this girl doing to me. I've gone soft.

"Whatcha smilin at sunshine?" I hear Ochako giggle, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"You" I say.

At first she looked shocked but her face soon turned to loving.

"Awe, I mean I am pretty great" she smirks.

"Uhuh" i laugh.

———-

After saying our goodbyes to Leah we started to head back to my place.

"Hey Google, play august" I shout to the house as we enter.

"Playing august by Taylor swift" it responds.

"A cute face AND good taste in music!? Ah i got a catch" thé brunette giggles.

I chuckle before wrapping my arms around her waist.

Without thinking I blurted out three certain words. I felt her go stiff in my arms. That's not a good sign...fuck.

I step back and start mumbling.

"Sorry I-" I start but was cut off by her sweet lips crashing on my own.

"I love you too" she whispers against my lips before grabbing my hand and leading me up to my room.

So it's been a while. Hey. School started again. And highschool sucks so y'a.