The premiere

Ochako pov:

"OCHAKO URARAKA I WILL NOT HAVE YOUR FIRST PREMIERE WITH SOMEONE KILLER FAMOUS BE RUINED BY A BROWN DRESS!" Mina screams as she held the old dress in her hand.

"Ok ok sorry!" I say back, rolling my eyes

"Here! Get in my freaking car I'm taking you shopping!" She says shoving me out the door, sending me tumbling down the hallway towards the elevator.

——

Once we reached the mall, Mina was practically shaking in excitement.

"Calm down Mina you gonna cause an earth quake with all your shaking and squealing. We haven't even entered the store yet" I say

"I C A N T H E L P I T" she says

"Okkk let's go in now" I say

Before I even reach the handle of the shop she dashes past me into the store.

We browse a bit, before trying things on..none of the dresses seemed to stand out to me.

"OH MY GOD TRY THIS ONE!!!!" Mina says handing me a silky pink dress.

"I love it!"

I quickly try it on and walk out to show mina!

"THIS IS DEFINITELY THE ONE!" She yells

"Ok ok!" I giggle dashing back into the change room.

I walk out with the dress. I take a look at the price tag as my eyes widen, its heckling expensive.

"Mina u can't afford this.." I say

"Oh hun! Don't you worry I gotcha covered!" She says winking

"But I-"

"AH no buts just except this" she cuts me off.

"I- ok..." I say giving her a sheepish smile, I couldn't help but feel guilty.

We walk out of the mall, the bag containing the beautiful dress clenched in my hand.

"Ok hun! Your gonna have all the guys at the premier falling for you! Maybe even the spiky blonde baby teehee" mina giggles

"Shush! Im not looking for that I'm just gonna have fun, be and katsuki are just friends and that's final" I say

"Har har...L A M E" she pouts

"Oh don't be silly get in the car" I giggle opening the passenger door

"FInnEee" she whines

Bakugou pov:

This is so fucking stupid...why the fuck do I need a female companion? Just because I came out as straight to the press doesn't mean I can't have a guy friend...or why can't I just go by myself!? Ugh. Am I even friends with this fucking brunette?