sticky

ochako pov:

The next thing i knew i was being tackled to the ground in a big hug.

"ochako!! why didnt you tell me you where coming!!!??" the pinkette exclaims

"to be honest i didn't know i was coming either, also...MINA!?" i reply to the pink haired girl, i was utterly confused and a little shocked.

"yes its ME mina! iv-" she starts but was rudely cut off by the blond celebrity watching our interaction with a completely annoyed expression pasted on his face.

"she practically lives here, i might as well give her one of the guest rooms, shes here everyday all day, every night all night. honestly i dont ever get a break of this bitch." the blond scowls

"dont be rude mr. bakugou!" i retort to his mean comment towards my friend

"nahhh im used to it when you stay in his house all the time with his roomate its hard to really take any offense to his ass hole comments" mina shruggs getting up and patting the blondes head

"tch also dont call me mr. bakugou, makes me feel fucking old and i really am not." the boy in the room growls

"oh sorry" i apologize

"oh yeah, ocha why are you all sticky?" mina asks looking at her shirt that had suddenly started sticking to her tunic.

"oh yeah haha funny story my second day wasn't to great...grumpy pants girlfriend spilt skinny margarita all over me..hehheh" i state shyly

"tch that bitch was far from my girlfriend, pinkys fucking words from before stuck in my god damn head so i tried something out, turns out she was ready to marry me on our first so called date..she was practically wearing nothing it was discomforting." bakugou scowled

"also grumpy pants!? really?!" he says his sour expression turning back to annoyance and confusion.

"well what else am i gonna call you!?" i giggle

"tch mina just get this bitch some clothes so she can leave" he growls

"oh yeah for sure!" Mina exclaims speeding up the stairs, her socks sliding on the hard wood.

An awkward silence settled over, until my phone started ringing breaking the tension in the room.

i look at the vibrating phone. It was tsu.

"hey tsu!?"

"hey ocha, i cant pick you up sorry im feeling a little under the weather, i think it was the food fugi made me...hes not very good at cooking. Deku will pick you up though! hell be there in about 10 to 15 minutes!"

"alright! get well soon!" i respond, ending the call.

"HERE WEAR THIS" Mina says throwing some clothes at me. I watched as she sprawled out on the floor, trying to catch her breath.

I simply shrugged and left to get changed.

~~~~~

Bakugou pov:

God what's taking this bitch so long!? The next thing I knew she was walking out of the washroom...wow? I wasn't sure what to say or do the outfit looked great on her but I'm not the type of guy to say anything.

I just let out a simple "tch"

"doesn't she look Amazing!!!!??" the pink haired bitch exclaims.

"oh Mina! i love this skirt!!!" the brunette says.

"oh shut up and leave already" i groan.

"my friend should be here any minute...grumpy pants" she says, whispering the last part just loud enough so i could here.

"Tch fine" I grumble.

We then heard a knock at the door..I guess she was right her ride was here.

I open the door, my expression darkens and my grip on the handle tightens..

"Deku" I spat before slamming the door in his face.

"Hey! What did ya do that for!?" The bubbly brunette scolds.

"I'm not gonna talk or even look at that fucking weasel out there" I growl, as I search for my keys.

"Um kacchan..could you let me in? I just need to pick up Ochako!" I hear the nerds annoying voice from outside the door.

"NO" I bark at the door.

I watched as round face rolled her eyes and stormed over to the door opening it up.

"Thanks ocha" he says smiling and blushing at her.....gross

"Sorry heh I'll just grab her and go cya!" He says. Not on my watch he isn't.

"Oi! Round face! I'm driving you. Get outa here fucking nerd" I yell at the green haired boy.

"Uh ok?" Round face says shrugging and heading towards my Tesla.

I watch as her eyes shine admiring my car, she then turns her head to deku's car and his somewhat hurt expression a sympathetic smile appearing on her face as she waves good bye to the weasel.

"Alright I don't feel like driving...so tell the car your address" I state

"Then why offer to-" she starts but I cut her off

"I'm not letting that weasel take you home not on my watch..that son of a bitch is jack ass" I snarl

"No You" she giggles

"Just fucking say your god damn address" I growl.

"2674 opale street sw" she says letting out a little giggle as the car responds and starts to move.

"Wait the car can drive itself!?" She asks

"Yeah?" I retort

"That's so cool!!!" She says her brown dough eyes sparkling.

"pfft in your eyes maybe" i mumble

"Yeah what do you have against deku?" she asks

....

ochako pov:

his expression darkened once again at the mention of of deku...but why?

"there is a lot of fucking reasons i hate that nerdy ass hole" he growls

"yeah but name one" i say rolling my eyes, i had just met this celeb and its like ive known him my whole life.

"i dont really wanna share that information to someone i just met" he states

" I guess thats fair..." i say just as we pull up to my appartment

"thanks for the ride grumpy pants, i hope to run into you again!" i say smilling as i close the car door behind me.

WHAT WAT UP READERRRRSSSSSSSSS how u likin it so far tysmmmmmmmm for over 500 reads!!! ahhhh love u all so much also i didnt re readdis one so i sorry f its grammarly bad...wow that was totally english ANYWAYS MUAH!!!!