What he does after the nightmare.

((A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Don't kill me, for the scenarios or not updating the book. ;-;))
_________________
.::Slender::.
Slender teleported up to your room. He sighed heavily. You weren't at home. He wrote a note and left it. When you came home you didn't see him out the window but you saw the note and started crying with your hand covering your mouth. The note read:

"My dearest (Y/N),
I am sorry to say this but we can be no more. I hope you can understand that this is for the best. I still love you but you must stay away from me. I have realized I am just a monster whom cannot be loved.... -Slenderman"
_________________
.::Jeff the Killer::.
He knew what he had to do. He left a note in his room at his abandon house. You checked his house. "Jeff?" You called out. "My room!" He called before hiding outside. You walked in. Jeff jumped in and grabbed you causing you to jump. "Look," he said. He sounded serious so you were worried.

"W-We can't be together. You're a beautiful, kind, sweet, caring and loving girl. I'm a unstable, violent, insane serial killer. You deserve better than a monster like me. I will always love you (Y/N)..." he slowly let go of you and jumped out the window.
___________________
.::BEN::.
You were playing minecraft and walking around in a cave. You saw a signs being placed down and torches lit them up. They read:

"My beautiful Princess (Y/N),
I am sorry for having to say this. I love you but I am not the one for you. I can't be loved for who I am. Try and find someone better. I need you to understand this. I'm so sorry.
-Your Little Elf Boy, BEN" BEN walked away because he couldn't stand to see you cry.
__________________
.::EJ::.
He climbed into your window and nudged you. "Pssst, (Y/N)..." You groaned, tired. "I'm sorry to wake you beautiful." He kisses your forehead and tucks a hair behind your ear. "I'm also sorry for saying this..." He sighed.

"W-Well... The problem is that you deserve better..." This sentence made your heart sink. You started crying silently. EJ saw this and lifted his mask and kissed your cheek after wiping the tears away. "It's not you. Your perfect (Y/N), it's just me. I wouldn't ever want to hurt you. If you make me mad something could happen. I don't want to put you in danger, this for your protection..." He kissed you softly before leaving.
_____________________
.::Offenderman::.
He was in your bedroom waiting for you. You walk in and he looks upset so you sit next to him. "What's wrong Smexy?" You tilted your head. He breathed a shaky breath.

"I just wanted to be loved, and you have given me that feeling (Y/N)... But I'm not the man for you to love as much as you love me... You need a better man for such a beautiful girl." He hugged you tightly. "I will still love you my Little Rose..." He teleported away.