When your and your brother are cuddling and he gets jelous

(A/N: I'm out of ideas so these will be short sowwie *hides in corner*)

Slender

You and your brother were cuddling and slender came to find you. He walked everywhere and he decided to look in the living room. You were cuddling with your brother. He was upset and he gently picked him up and put him in the chair to sit and cuddle with you.

-------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer (A/N: I've made a interactive reader x Jeff the Killer check it out please!)

You and your brother were watching a horror movie cuddling. The killer popped up and your brother screamed and pissed himself. You looked up to see Jeff. That would explain so much. You and Jeff cuddled through out the movie your older brother whimpering in the corner of the pitch black room.

-------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

You were bored and you wanted to cuddle with BEN but he was out doing his 'job'. You asked you brother and he agreed and then when you heard the LoZ theme start then glitch you ran to BEN. You hugged him then threw him on your beanbag couch that your dad made. You cuddled him not letting go.

-------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

You were cuddling your brother and he was watching Pewdiepie play G-Mod with Cry. You burst out laughing when Marzia made Pewds jump. You saw your brother put down his phone and stand up. You grabbed his phone and after a minute he fell down right on his face. You laughed then returned to watch Pewdiepie play The Midnight Game. You laughed when he died as Justin Bieber. You saw his candle go out and then something grabbed you. You jumped and turned around after pausing the video. You saw Ej and you made him sit and cuddle with you as you watched Pewdiepie on your Smart tv.

-------------------------------------------------

Offender

You were cuddling with your brother and Offender walked in. Smexy asked for him to get up and he refused. Smexy threw him at the wall with his tendril than sat and cuddled with you.