When he meets your older brother

Slender:

You were at home and your brother was playing slender. You hugged him. "Watcha playing bubby?" you asked in a childish voice. He looked at you. "Slender." you giggled. "I'm dating slender!" he laughed. "No you aren't!" you pouted. "Am too!"

He laughed again. "BABE COME IN!" you yelled as slender knocked. He laughed even more. Slender walked in and 'kissed you. You brother stared. "(Y-Y/N)'s brother (B/N)..." he extended a hand and shook Slenders before running to his room.

-------------------------------------------------

Jeff the killer

You and your brother were watching MLP with your little sister. Jeff walked in and your older brother and little sister stood up their light blue jeans getting darker but your little sister also shit herself cause ing you and Jeff to laugh. "ARGH! JEFF THE KILLER!!" he yelled. He screamed. This went on for hours and you and Jeff started a make out session causing it to happen again.

-------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

Your brother was watching movies on his laptop when cleverbot showed up. "(Y/N) I GOT A VIRUS AGAIN!!" He yelled. You called back to him. "STOP WATCHING PORN THEN!" He groaned. BEN popped out and he fell back. "AGH!" THUD!

"GOD DAMN! STOP HELP!!" He yelled. You ran upstairs. "Benny!!" you hugged BEN. He just stood there and ran after you two started kissing and being cute.

-------------------------------------------------

Ej

Your older brother yelled from downstairs. You slipped on your fuzzy (f/c) slippers and turned on your flashlight on your iPhone/Android. You saw him on the ground as the stench of blood flooded your nose. "Jack?" you called out. Your phone died. "Damn!" you sat on Ej by accident. "Oh hai (y/n)!" he laughed and so did you. You sat like that the rest of the night the smell of blood drifting you to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

Offender

You were upstairs and all of the sudden you heard your brother laughing. Then after 4 minutes the laugh of offender. 'Great now theres two perverts in this house!' you thought. You drifted off to sleep after listening to then laugh for the next 59 minutes.