Oi! New character i want to add Offenderman!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How you met

You were in a club, you were too young and you looked even younger. Your friend had his/her party at the club. A man approached you. You pretended to keep dancing and as he approached your eye caught he didn't have eyes.

"Aren't you to young to be in a club?" He asked. "Umm who are you?" You asked. He frowned. He then started walking off. You grabbed his collar. "I asked you a question!" you yelled. He yanked you off. he 'eyed' you. "No. Your gonna laugh!" he looked angry and sad at the same time.

"I won't and in return I'll answer your question." You replied. He sighed. "Sexual Offender. Call me Smexy." He grinned. "Yea told ya I wouldn't laugh! my names (y/n). And yes I'm too young to be in a club." You replied. He laughed. "Then you better get home hm?" you nodded and he teleported you home. "Thanks so have any brothers?" you asked. You wanted to know this man even better. I mean well he looked sexy but the fact his name was Sexual Offenderman didn't bother you. "Actually yes I do." He smiled. "I'm sure you know Slender right?" You nodded. He continued. "I have two more brothers Splendor and Trender. Trender is gay. Splendor is well I think straight. I don't really know with him." He shrugged and told you how he eats, by raping men and women. You got turned on by it. So damn turned on. Cause your weird like that and he apologized while you were in the middle of talking. He left and you went to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he saves you

You were crying because of some dick named Kyle who killed your dog, family,and stole your purse. You didn't care about the purse it was empty, but your whole family. You shook your head aggressively. Tears streamed down your face. What was worse than it happening in front of you or that it happened at the same time was he was, and I mean was, your boyfriend!

You walked into the bathroom. You broke everything. You burned everything you had and almost burned alive. While you were sitting in the not-yet-flame-covered bed. The smoke was making you pass out and you remembered offender running into your room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he confesses

You woke in a hospital next to a crying man who wore what offender did but was human. He had blue bloodshot eyes and light brownish hair. You sat up and spoke. "Who are you?" he smiled when you sat up showing his sharp razor teeth. "SM-" He cut you off. "Just call me Johnny." He whispered. You nodded. The doctor walked in. Handsome doctor too. He looked like that one guy from General Hospital. What was his name? Nathan! You remember him from the last episode you watched where he and Maxi were escaping this place. The doctor smiled a perfect white smile. "So, (y/n) is it? You will be able to leave today!" You smiled at 'Johnny'. He smiled not showing his teeth. And you two left. He was in the woods and he looked like offender. "You look like a Johnny!" You laughed. "No I look like a Smexy!" he turned. "Never kill yourself. Please. Because I love you." He hugged you. "I love you too, my big rapist!" He chuckled and said he'd only raped because he hadn't been loved and he didn't want to scare you and he'd never do it again.