When your on your period.

(A/N: O.O I don't know like how people act while on their period although I'm a 12 year old girl... I still haven't had a period. Imma try)

Slenderman

You were on your period and you were hanging out in the mansion. Smile was locked outside because he kept trying to find the source of the scent of the blood. You went home after a while and you realized you had used your last pad/tampon. You went to text (y/f/n) and hit sent. As soon as the message was read you went to hit back and you saw Slenders name. A deep blush crept upon your face. Minutes later he arrived with more pads/tampons. You thought that was sweet of him.
-----------------------------------

Jeff

You and Jeff were cuddling when Smile came running in with a used tampon/pad. Jeff took it from him. He looked at it. "What's this bloody thing? How does it work?" You explained to him about the whole once a month thing and how the pads are used and how the tampons are used and which you preferred. He just dropped the bloody tampon/pad.
-----------------------------------

BEN Drowned

You were watching Titanic with BEN and you were crying historically. BEN looked at you. "You okay?" He asked. You nodded and went to the kitchen and you started eating a tub of ice cream. He walked in after the movie. He saw the brand new tub a spoonful away from being empty. "What's up with you? I thought you said you'd share?" You finished off the last spoonful. "Go get more ice cream. But yourself a tub if you want some." You licked the spoon as he walked to the store that was down the road.
-----------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

You were at your house with Jack. He was studying at the table about human anatomy. You were rolling on the floor groaning. You had been on your period. "Uuugh!" You groaned. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Can you do something for meeee?" You groaned holding his scalpel out to him. "Lemme guess, you want me to cut out your ovaries to end your period cramping because I'm skilled at taking internal organs?" You stared astonished. After a while he took his scalpel and said no.
-----------------------------------
Offender

You were on your period, again. You were standing in the doorway watching Offenderman watch television. You pounced onto him with a rose in your hair. "Rawr I took a rose.~" You purred. Oh did I mention you get horny on your period? No? Well you do. He kissed your forehead. "Nice try. Not today." He said placing you next to him. "Just not today. Maybe another day. But not this one."